• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Flavoured spirits

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Tried a nice salted caramel cream liqueur the other night...plenty of flavoured spirits about at the moment, Jaffa Cake rum? I know that Sloe Gin is a favourite here! Any recommendations for me to stock up for Crimbo with?

I'm not a spirit drinker but the Aber Falls products are excellent and varied.
Orange marmalade and rhubarb and ginger are the most popular 2

Darran said:
Good God it’s a no from me. ✋🏻

It’s a no from me too.

A couple of ice cubes in whisky and a good quality tonic in gin with ice.

That’s it.

My current ‘go to’ is either this

https://www.masterofmalt.com/liqueurs/bols/pisang-ambon-17-percent-liqueur/

Or

https://www.masterofmalt.com/liqueurs/volare/volare-butterscotch-italian-liqueur/?utm_content=volare/volare-butterscotch-italian-liqueur&currencyCode=GBP&utm_source=database&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=mom_base_1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImIP0oIG17QIVh-3tCh0fDAR_EAQYASABEgKf1fD_BwE

Both go extremely well over ice and topped up with a slug of milk and a drop of single cream. Alcoholic milkshakes.

Darran said:

I’m with you. May push to spiced rum (Had a nice bottle of Salford Spiced last year). But all these concoctions are not for me.
Can’t beat a good malt or a good whiskey like Woodford Reserve

Professor said:
Darran said:

I’m with you. May push to spiced rum (Had a nice bottle of Salford Spiced last year). But all these concoctions are not for me.

Just give me a nice cold lager upwards of 4.5% and I’m anyone’s.

MrSwerve said:
Tried a nice salted caramel cream liqueur the other night...plenty of flavoured spirits about at the moment, Jaffa Cake rum? I know that Sloe Gin is a favourite here! Any recommendations for me to stock up for Crimbo with?

To this day I can’t touch Bailey’s or anything similar after getting unbelievably ill on it aged about 18.

Londonlisa2001 said:
MrSwerve said:

To this day I can’t touch Bailey’s or anything similar after getting unbelievably ill on it aged about 18.

I think we’ve all been there, it was cider for me. 🤢

Yeah I never use flavoured vodka, rum, whiskey, etc...it’s just very popular at the moment - and I’m intrigued!

Muteswan said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

I think we’ve all been there, it was cider for me. 🤢

Dickens?

Darran said:
Professor said:

Just give me a nice cold lager upwards of 4.5% and I’m anyone’s.

I hope you’re on the Staropramen.

Hoping for a nice spiced rum in my santa sack, can't do gin

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back