• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Four years ago yesterday - Nice story

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Four years ago today we met a young Muslim girl from Cardiff,Wales at a Cheap Trick gig in Bristol,England.
She said she’d heard Cheap Trick on Planet Rock late in the nights when she was secretly listening to the radio.
I say secretly because her parents had forbidden her to listen to rock music or any kind of western music.
She’d told her parents she was staying with friends but had slipped away to see Cheap Trick for the first time.
When Rick Nielsen went walkabout outside the venue before the gig she couldn’t believe he was real.

Attachments

• 0BDABF4E-05B1-4B35-9B92-D097975AC2B5.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,357
Great to hear that Dar.
The things we take for granted over here.

Darran said:
WxmJax said:
So she likes crap music. Big deal.

You sound like a right prick on times Pal?

Its you, with you constant Cheap Trick threads. You're in your sixties and still like a teenage groupie :lol: :lol:

Lets be fair, you wouldn't have posted it if Cheap Trick wasn't involved.

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

Its you, with you constant Cheap Trick threads. You're in your sixties and still like a teenage groupie :lol: :lol:

Fùck. Off. Porky. 🐽

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

Fùck. Off. Porky. 🐽

Thick as a canteen mug, :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

Innit, I like Billy Joel but I'd never let on that I do. I keep it quiet, otherwise people would take the Michael.

WxmJax said:
Niigata Jack said:

Innit, I like Billy Joel but I'd never let on that I do. I keep it quiet, otherwise people would take the Michael.

I miss Warwick...Sorry bud. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back