• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fury v Whyte

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/988333/tyson-fury-vs-dillian-whyte-live-stream-commentary-date-start-time-ringwalks-tv-channel-ppv-location-eddie-hearn-frank-warren/

Of all the current heavyweights, I think Whyte has the best chance of beating him.

I'm going to go Whyte to stop him or KO him.

I'm hoping Fury wins though, can't help liking the chap.

£24.95 on Virgin/BT...means I shall wait until tomorrow morning to watch the bout free on You Tube....I don't have one of those dodgy Firestick apps like my cousin, the naughty boy...

It's nights like these which remind me of the time when I told Darran (who had a house full of guests) that Sky were mistakenly showing some big fight over on channel 903. He eagerly flipped channels, much to the delight of his guests, only to find some bird strutting her stuff on Babestation.

:lol: :lol:

Cooperman said:
It's nights like these which remind me of the time when I told Darran (who had a house full of guests) that Sky were mistakenly showing some big fight over on channel 903. He eagerly flipped channels, much to the delight of his guests, only to find some bird strutting her stuff on Babestation.

Ha. Superb. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:

Ha. Superb. :lol:

In return he called me a very rude word :lol:

Watching the undercard, how does a fat bald bloke get to fight in the same ring as Fury and Whyte at Wembley stadium, seriously, he looks like he's just walked outa the Smiths :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Watching the undercard, how does a fat bald bloke get to fight in the same ring as Fury and White at Wembley stadium, seriously, he looks like he's just walked outa the Smiths :lol:

Innit, we just said the same thing.
Rumours bout this undercard are true...its fckn awful.

sainthelens said:
Swanjaxs said:
Watching the undercard, how does a fat bald bloke get to fight in the same ring as Fury and White at Wembley stadium, seriously, he looks like he's just walked outa the Smiths :lol:

Innit, we just said the same thing.
Rumours bout this undercard are true...its fckn awful.

Looks like Fury is giving out gifts, first it's his ex sparring partner fighting a fat bloke, and next up is Furys lifelong friend.
People are paying top dollar for this experience, a decent undercard should be the minimum.

Cooperman said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back