• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gareth Bale MBE

Jack2jack said:
There's some miserable tw@s around mind.
At what point is it going to affect either me or my families life, if he's been awarded some Mickey mouse award. FFS.Good luck to him, couldn't care less. Dont know why folk get so upperty about stuff like this.

It’s because the wánkers haven’t got enough going on in their sad lives.

Swanjaxs said:
Neath_Jack said:
And it’s always the Wales superfans as well. Never heard from them before the run up to 2016. Now they all think the Wales team belongs to them and only them 😴😴

The Welsh National team was only formed in 2016 surely?

Some of them were among the handful who followed Wales everywhere before the successes of the last seven years or so. Not knocking them for that, good on ‘em. They put in the hard yards and they deserve the success they’re seeing now, as we all do of course. But some never got over the fact that the better the team got the more people wanted to watch Wales (shocker that I know). I’m pretty sure some of them would prefer it if we were still ranked about 100 in the world with a couple of dozen going to away games telling each other how loyal and hardcore they are and 7000 at home games. Football fans can be weird fuckers at times.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back