• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

George Byers

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Probably hauled off because he’s crap. :lol:

https://twitter.com/skyfootball/status/1559645926381293571?s=21&t=finfJ9pu7OLRvNLxQFgSQA

Footballers having a strop🤣😂
He still gets paid the same for a shorter shift. Win - win for the mercenaries who kick a ball of wind😂🤣

I think he was the one sacrificed when a first half sending off forced a tactical change.

exiledclaseboy said:
Poor show from the manager that.

Darren Moore is the manager, this guy must be their Graeme Jones figure

He's not very good is he, will end up at Kilmarnock or St Mirran eventually.

He's found his level in League 1. Had a reasonable season last year.

Cooperman said:
I think he was the one sacrificed when a first half sending off forced a tactical change.

People with short(ish) memories forget that Dobbie was also similarly pissed off when we had to hook him in the 2nd minute after Taylor's red card against Forest in the play off first leg.

While he didn't act out that badly (which does reflect badly on Byers) he was still noticeably angry.

bakajack said:
Cooperman said:

People with short(ish) memories forget that Dobbie was also similarly pissed off when we had to hook him in the 2nd minute after Taylor's red card against Forest in the play off first leg.

While he didn't act out that badly (which does reflect badly on Byers) he was still noticeably angry.

I like that in a player, it shows he cares and wants to to play, Managers reaction is embarrassing for him, sport is emotional as we all know, I'm sure in the cold light of day it was laughed about and quickly forgotten, decent honest enough player is Byers.

Niigata Jack said:
bakajack said:

I like that in a player, it shows he cares and wants to to play, Managers reaction is embarrassing for him, sport is emotional as we all know, I'm sure in the cold light of day it was laughed about and quickly forgotten, decent honest enough player is Byers.

It's not his manager.

TheLoneRanger said:
Niigata Jack said:

It's not his manager.

Well whoever it is, Darren Moore is the Manager and he should have a word with his coach/tea boy or whatever the the fuk the bloke is :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back