• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gigs ‘25

Seeing The Wedding Present for the 4th time tonight in the Cardiff Tramshed....it has been 31 years since the last time mind..!..Gedgie has gone all grey...

Reactions: K23
Thanks for the tip. 2 bands of my teenage years, picked up tickets for this.
Lost count of how many times I’ve seen OCS. Love them.
Kula Shaker are incredible live too.
I’m in my mid 40’s and there’s a sizeable contingent of my age group that are more excited about this gig than the Oasis ones.
Saturday night too!
Back to Mozarts

Good old Walesonline. I would imagine the 2 surviving founder members of the band would be surprised to see that the Cardiff gig is 'a hometown show', what with them being from Cwmaman and all...

Had a quick look at Billy Joel tickets for Anfield / Murrayfield next year , eye watering prices .

Also a check on Hotel availability for both venues locally , Scotland would have been a nice weekend away for a show , hotels starting at £220 per night , two nights sleep over needed .

Great artist and singer , them prices though out of the question even trying to attend .

First band I ever went to see live, December 1975, caught a train to Cardiff, aged 15, mail train back, where did that 50 years go?. Seen them loads of times since, last being St Davids hall 2023

1728901463615.png

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back