• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gigs '22

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 367
  • Views: Views 18,933
J_B said:
London Palladium last Sunday, Neath Little Theatre tomorrow night for Martyn Joseph, the Welsh Springsteen. :lol:

Biffy Clyro in Cardiff on Monday followed by Squeeze in the Arena on Thursday.

Couldn't make Biffy Clyro this time - excellent live. Enjoy.

exiledclaseboy said:
Fozzy at the Patti tomorrow. Scarlet Rebels supporting.

Was that any good? scarlet Rebels have been knocking around the pubs of Llanelli for the best part of 20 years as Void, incredibly boring and generic to my ears, but suddenly a name change and they've kind of exploded, like a fart in a bathtub kind of way. Fozzy is a joke band isn't it?

Itchysphincter said:
Was that any good? scarlet Rebels have been knocking around the pubs of Llanelli for the best part of 20 years as Void, incredibly boring and generic to my ears, but suddenly a name change and they've kind of exploded, like a fart in a bathtub kind of way. Fozzy is a joke band isn't it?

Scarlet Rebels were fine, nothing out of the ordinary. Escape the Fate were unexpectedly excellent. Fozzy were superb. To answer your question they started out as a spoof band, mainly doing metal covers of pop songs. But they dropped that act a while ago.

exiledclaseboy said:
Scarlet Rebels were fine, nothing out of the ordinary. Escape the Fate were unexpectedly excellent. Fozzy were superb. To answer your question they started out as a spoof band, mainly doing metal covers of pop songs. But they dropped that act a while ago.

Aah, I've heard of Escape The Fate - their old singer went to prison for killing someone and he's in another famous band now, but I've forgotten what they're called....... :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Aah, I've heard of Escape The Fate - their old singer went to prison for killing someone and he's in another famous band now, but I've forgotten what they're called....... :lol:

That would be Ronnie Radke, although he didn’t kill the person, the guy who accompanied him did, either way still a dick head, his band are called Falling In Reverse, who are currently banned from the UK.

Off to see Architects & Biffy Clyro in Cardiff tomorrow.

Swansea93 said:
That would be Ronnie Radke, although he didn’t kill the person, the guy who accompanied him did, either way still a dick head, his band are called Falling In Reverse, who are currently banned from the UK.

Off to see Architects & Biffy Clyro in Cardiff tomorrow.

Saxon & Diamond Head for me tomorrow up there too (St David's Hall). Have a good one!

exiledclaseboy said:
Saxon are great

They are. Also, I went to see Thin Lizzy a while back and Diamond Head were supporting. Didn’t know much about them, but Diamond Head were amazing. It turned out I knew a lot of their songs without realising it.
Should be a cracker Dan_Swan

exiledclaseboy said:
Saxon are great

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meat and potatoes metal if ever I heard it. Very much Vauxhall Conference in the league table of rubbish metal bands.

Libertarian said:
They are. Also, I went to see Thin Lizzy a while back and Diamond Head were supporting. Didn’t know much about them, but Diamond Head were amazing. It turned out I knew a lot of their songs without realising it.
Should be a cracker Dan_Swan

Diamond Head were leagues ahead of Saxon musically.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back