• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Give It Rest You Moaning Barstewards

Copamundial

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Like little kids some of you, this players shite that players shite the managers shite…..pathetic.

It’s football, these things happen, remember Luton away?

We’re a club in transition, I’d rather watch a 4-4 draw than watch that mind numbing football under Cooper.

Yeah, nothing to play for, go out and learn something about ourselves. Daft throwing away a big lead but use the experience to get stronger.

Tell you what, let’s all keep Shtum about the schoolboy defending, the suicide short passing in your own area when under extreme pressure, and the crap goalkeeping
Great that we played some excellent football to go 1-4 up after conceding an early goal, but to give 3 goals away by letting them waltz through us,with shambolic defending is worrying to say the least.
It’s PLAN A or plan feck all.
We are crying out for a back 4 system.
If the wingbacks don’t get back quick enough, it leaves gapping holes in front of a back 3.
Just like the Barnsley goal, one ball into that gap and the wide player is straight in on goal, usually one on one against a static keeper.
And to answer your question, when I watch 2nd halves like this one, and 1st halves like the Barnsley one, of walking aimless football, yes I am a fully paid up (and next year)
Season ticketed moaning barsteward.

Whaleoilbeefhooked said:
Tell you what, let’s all keep Shtum about the schoolboy defending, the suicide short passing in your own area when under extreme pressure, and the crap goalkeeping
Great that we played some excellent football to go 1-4 up after conceding an early goal, but to give 3 goals away by letting them waltz through us,with shambolic defending is worrying to say the least.
If the wingbacks don’t get back quick enough, it leaves gapping holes in front of a back 3.
Just like the Barnsley goal, one ball into that gap and the wide player is straight in on goal, usually one on one against a static keeper.
And to answer your question, when I watch 2nd halves like this one, and 1st halves like the Barnsley one, of walking aimless football, yes I am a fully paid up (and next year)

I don’t think anyone will disagree with you but we need to forget this season and move on to the next one.
If thinks carry on in the same vein I’d dump him by October.

Whaleoilbeefhooked said:

And that post says it all, another armchair manager, it’s football, these things happen.

Guess you wasn’t moaning when we did the “doube”

Good post. We are just outside the top half of table and should improve next season with RM provided he gets support from Yanks and also drops Fisher who is cack.

Much better than Cooperball when they play in RM’s style but just lacking doggedness at times.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back