• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glamorgan 2024 Season ...

He shouldn't have given him his 2nd over with Rossington still there, and a 3rd was fvcking crazy. Plus why take the slip away with the leg spinners bowling so well.

I just hope the rumour that Mason Crane is playing for a contract is true.
Nick Webb said during commentary the other day that he's ours if we want him after this season, only the Glamorgan committee can look a gift horse in the mouth...

A dropped catch off his 1st ball and then 51 runs off 3 overs.
Douthwaite looked far more composed and should have got his four overs in. Have to say McIlroy has impressed me recently, surprisingly slippery at 88mph too.

Douthwaite looked far more composed and should have got his four overs in. Have to sat McIlroy has impressed me recently, surprisingly slippery at 88mph too.
Douthwaite has been working with the coach on his bowling, and has been up around the 87mph.

McIlroy has come on well, especially as a late starter in County cricket. Gorvin also didn't get a bowl tonight.

Douthwaite has been working with the coach on his bowling, and has been up around the 87mph.

McIlroy has come on well, especially as a late starter in County cricket. Gorvin also didn't get a bowl tonight.
I forgot about Gorvin, surely on that wicket his nagging line and length would have been difficult to hit over the top. Absolutely no point in playing him tonight.

Listening to Vic Marks commentating on the Somerset v Glamorgan game. Absolutely hilarious, quality fair play! 👌

To bowl a wicket-maiden to an opening batsman in a T20 is unforgivable. Back to the football for me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back