• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glamorgan 2024 Season ...

Marnus Labuschagne has just pulled off one of the greatest catches I've ever seen just now for Glamorgan, I'm absolutely speechless! Wowzers.

Glamorgan smashed again tonight, Surrey winning with 11 overs to spare, was going to day one against Northamptonshire on Sunday at Soapy Gardens but feck that now.

Marnus Labuschange must be wondering why did I do it and sign again for more humiliation in T20 .
I could play around the world as a frreelance cricketer and earn big bucks anywhere , catch last night was proof .

Neser and Hogan , Lloyd then followed and jumped ship , Glamorgan were then left with a threadbare staff as proven these last few games , albiet v Gloucester on YouTube , defeat snatched from the jaws of victory .

Old guard of Watkin , Wallace , Metson , Alan Wilkins will preach learning curve , lessons to be learned , blah blah .

Sorry Glamorgan you sold out our County to Cardiff Cricket Club , all for the sake of a few wackit England games .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back