• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glamorgan 2024 Season ...

Majid Khan , any other takers for the best overseas batsman for Glamogan ever , I doubt it .

Sir Viv was good as was Javed Miandad in their time down here .

Early 70s , St. Helens and Majid were my go to Summer days out ,
Majid was magic. Seemed such a nice guy too.

Why they don't consult the batsmen before making a decision anymore is baffling! Is it a H&S thing I'm wondering?

I haven't seen any directive on this from the ICC 🤷‍♂️
The batsman pretty much always said aye let’s go off.

Glorious sunny day in Cardiff - Northeast wins the toss and puts Yorkshire into bat!!

Yorks 361/10

Glam 37/4

Asa Tribe, another young batsman being hung out to dry, in Glam seasons long experiment in opening bats!!

I haven't seen him face a delivery yet, though admittedly he's not faced many, but what's the problem with Tribe? Is his technique fundamentally flawed? Is he getting out to an uncanny series of jaffas? It's getting painful.

I haven't seen him face a delivery yet, though admittedly he's not faced many, but what's the problem with Tribe? Is his technique fundamentally flawed? Is he getting out to an uncanny series of jaffas? It's getting painful.
It's probably because no other County wants him and he's not up to professional cricket,
It's the Glamorgan way...

It's probably because no other County wants him and he's not up to professional cricket,
It's the Glamorgan way...
I was told last season, he was the one to watch. Marnus rates him very highly, but he's been brought up playing white ball cricket (Jersey), long before he's made his red ball debut for Glam - as a fvcking opening bat!!

Last match v Sussex - they used 3 different openers!!

Some of our best opening batsmen started their careers in the middle order. Huw Morris @ No 6 and Steve James just above.

FFS ... Glam 98/6 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back