• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Global IT Issue

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Not really global, JAnet is still working.

Basically scaremongering if you ask me.

Great job, Phil.

It's a bit of a pain, this morning I was all ready to book flights to come back for the weekend to see the Preston game on August 17, went on the Ryanair site and everything was tits up. Same with Vueling Airlines. Will have to be patient.

It's a bit of a pain, this morning I was all ready to book flights to come back for the weekend to see the Preston game on August 17, went on the Ryanair site and everything was tits up. Same with Vueling Airlines. Will have to be patient.
I don’t expect too much of a wait. The fix at source is now available and organisations will be working hand over first to get this deployed at firstly server level and then PC client. Most of the critical parts of my organisation were back to normal working by 11am.

I don’t expect too much of a wait. The fix at source is now available and organisations will be working hand over first to get this deployed at firstly server level and then PC client. Most of the critical parts of my organisation were back to normal working by 11am.
Some of our work systems have gone down, BY Box is one😁

It’s just as well this didn’t happen at the end of the transfer window, it would be the modern equivalent of the fax machine isn’t working.

It’s just as well this didn’t happen at the end of the transfer window, it would be the modern equivalent of the fax machine isn’t working.
And all throughout this morning I bet the fax machines were still working.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back