• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Go on the Cardiff Anus site

Marchamjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
If you want to carry on laughing from last night.

Fulham are our new derby rivals and other gems like that on there 😂 The bitterness is killing them. Have a read and enjoy it 👍

Just saw that :lol:

"they are at the same level"

They are a different breed fair dos.

That's the difference between us and them. Whilst some of us bicker with each other on here, we all know we have it all on tmrw night and nobody is dull enough to mention that we are past the post let alone win the final. Stay humble lads, we know what we are. Let those cvnts carry on entertaining.

There's a bloke on there Thomasblue, pure comedy gold, and a big mention for Pembroke Alan.

Have a read of those two beauts :lol:

It must be a small gene pool. How can you have so many scummy, thick, six fingered freaks supporting one club? It’s like a scientific experiment gone badly wrong.

Raynor94 said:
There's a bloke on there Thomasblue, pure comedy gold, and a big mention for Pembroke Alan.

Have a read of those two beauts :lol:

Pembroke Alan's bitterness always makes for a bit of fun reading.

Take it hes being a plaything for Jacks in Pembrokeshire for years.

Here's a cracker from CCMB too...
(author: Eric the half bee)

"Our playoff home form - it makes pretty grim reading.

7 playoff ties at home. Won 1, lost 6. Scored 3, conceded 13.

Where does that stand? Firstly, I thought I'd find out if losing 4 home playoff games on the trot was a record. It is. I didn't have to do much research to find this out. No other side in playoff history has lost more than 3 games at home in total. We've lost 6.

Our home win percentage is the second lowest of any side who have played 5 or more playoff games. Huddersfield have played 9 playoff games without a win, but they've at least drawn 6.

No side has failed to score at home as often as us.

Only one side has conceded more at home than us.

Pretty shit, ain't it?

To rub salt into the wound, Swansea have won 6 and drawn 1 at home in their 7 playoff games...."

And from 'Goats,'

"Crikey....no wonder we all get so excited by the playoffs.....quite a few I know save themselves the pain and just lump on Fulham to win last night. Small mercies and all that. We just ain’t a playoff team, or a PL club."

I just love it when they are in misery!!!

Never felt more like kicking the blues, when Swansea win...and blooooturds lose!

TimBowen said:

Where does that stand? Firstly, I thought I'd find out if losing 4 home playoff games on the trot was a record. It is. I didn't have to do much research to find this out. No other side in playoff history has lost more than 3 games at home in total. We've lost 6.

Our home win percentage is the second lowest of any side who have played 5 or more playoff games. Huddersfield have played 9 playoff games without a win, but they've at least drawn 6.

Pretty shit, ain't it?

To rub salt into the wound, Swansea have won 6 and drawn 1 at home in their 7 playoff games...."

And from 'Goats,'

"Crikey....no wonder we all get so excited by the playoffs.....quite a few I know save themselves the pain and just lump on Fulham to win last night. Small mercies and all that. We just ain’t a playoff team, or a PL club."

Never felt more like kicking the blues, when Swansea win...and blooooturds lose!

Excellent.

How many finals have they lost 2 play offs & a FA cup final?

Always the bridesmaid

PencoedJack said:
TimBowen said:

Pretty shit, ain't it?

And from 'Goats,'

Excellent.

Always the bridesmaid

Don't forget the League Cup final.

The excuses for being forever the underclass are incredible. Losers. Serious losers.

Itchysphincter said:
It must be a small gene pool. How can you have so many scummy, thick, six fingered freaks supporting one club? It’s like a scientific experiment gone badly wrong.

Swansea town....the outback, the hills have eyes....just a bizarre banjo town.

PencoedJack said:
TimBowen said:

Pretty shit, ain't it?

And from 'Goats,'

Excellent.

Always the bridesmaid

Big news...still Wales biggest club....best fans by a mile

Can honestly say I've never been on the Cardiff site, you only have to read the shit that stupid oaf post on here to realise how thick they must come across.

Swanjaxs said:
Can honestly say I've never been on the Cardiff site, you only have to read the shit that stupid oaf post on here to realise how thick they must come across.

Cardiff, as a city, is decades in front of Swansea.....Swansea is dying on its arse. Half the people in Swansea don’t even have passports ffs

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back