• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Go on the Cardiff Anus site

NeathJack said:
Ebo said:
At least Sid Hooper was funny. Was he the one who when arguing with a Jack would exclaim "Whack! Another jack to the boundary". Or was that armchair blue?

Pretty sure that was Sid Pooper. Armchair Blue was the one sat at home having pissed himself again.

100% correct

sainthelens said:
benny said:
Sure thing it’s alright I go there myself and Pembrokeshire all the time. Going abroad and seeing the world is about more than just beaches ffs. It’s about attitudes not beaches. You make out cardiff fans are backward in your insecure ways when the city is light years ahead of yours in every way and it’s in fact you lot that’s viewed with contempt. Still, we don’t need to rant on about it like you as we ain’t bitter.
Moving on to more relevant things. Should you fluke promotion, based on the fact the season starts in 6 weeks almost, you think your unbelievably average squad could do better than say Norwich did? Apart from Ayew who earns a PL wage do you have any PL quality players? You did last time but I can’t see any this time.....at least you have the yanks who will no doubt throw the kitchen sink at it. :lol:
You can almost smell the bitterness :lol:

Bitter about what?

Belfy said:
benny said:
Cardiff, as a city, is decades in front of Swansea.....Swansea is dying on its arse. Half the people in Swansea don’t even have passports ffs

I like you benny, your head tapping has taken you to a new level.
After we won a major trophy very recently we all had passports when we nailed Europe. Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Spain ( oh delicious Spain, where we beat Valencia on national TV 3-0 and the new Swansea Way was born) Indeed the thousands that travelled all had passports that night. It must seriously hurt you having to put up with all that plus premier league finishes Cardiff could only dream about, remember when we finished 8th ? Had managers who were world players of the year like Laudrup, or who went on to manage World Cup sides, Liverpool, the list goes on. Sousa etc. Mind you Cardiff did have Russell Slade fair play.

I’ve loads more for you. Pop in any time pal. Your club is a plaything for us Jacks, a wonderful anecdote of failure.

I get that, you did well for 3 years had some world class managers and a few players. I think it’s more like you lot who are bitter about what’s been lost, sold out by your own kind allegedly. Most couldn’t give a dam about modern football, it’s shiiiit and run by c u n t s, all about money. You are most welcome to it, shoukd you win the playoffs. A poisoned chalice if ever there was one.
You got rich owners? Nope you got a top manager to keep you there? Nope can you sustain a 90 million wage bill to keep you there? Nope. So basically, to put it into three simple words. You are phucked. Enjoy the shafting. :lol:

benny said:
Belfy said:
I like you benny, your head tapping has taken you to a new level.
After we won a major trophy very recently we all had passports when we nailed Europe. Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Spain ( oh delicious Spain, where we beat Valencia on national TV 3-0 and the new Swansea Way was born) Indeed the thousands that travelled all had passports that night. It must seriously hurt you having to put up with all that plus premier league finishes Cardiff could only dream about, remember when we finished 8th ? Had managers who were world players of the year like Laudrup, or who went on to manage World Cup sides, Liverpool, the list goes on. Sousa etc. Mind you Cardiff did have Russell Slade fair play.

I’ve loads more for you. Pop in any time pal. Your club is a plaything for us Jacks, a wonderful anecdote of failure.

I get that, you did well for 3 years had some world class managers and a few players. I think it’s more like you lot who are bitter about what’s been lost, sold out by your own kind allegedly. Most couldn’t give a dam about modern football, it’s shiiiit and run by c u n t s, all about money. You are most welcome to it, shoukd you win the playoffs. A poisoned chalice if ever there was one.
You got rich owners? Nope you got a top manager to keep you there? Nope can you sustain a 90 million wage bill to keep you there? Nope. So basically, to put it into three simple words. You are phucked. Enjoy the shafting. :lol:
If we make it, you will only wish it was you. So what if we come straight back down, then we'll have equalled your achievements. I've a feeling neither of us will, but being better placed than you lot will do for me.

Ebo said:
Raynor94 said:
There's a bloke on there Thomasblue, pure comedy gold, and a big mention for Pembroke Alan.

Have a read of those two beauts :lol:

At least Sid Hooper was funny. Was he the one who when arguing with a Jack would exclaim "Whack! Another jack to the boundary". Or was that armchair blue?

Sid was nauseating, Armchair was almost bearable.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back