• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gogglebox

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the players who the racist chants were directed at (Bellingham and Sterling) who were actually there, were more likely to have heard something than you would watching the TV coverage.

Given the knuckle draggers who immediately accuse them of making it up or that they brought it on themselves, why would they ever lie about it? The amount of abuse they get for daring to report vile abuse, can you imagine how bad it would be for them if they were proved to have made it up? People would be telling them to go back where they came from... :roll:

I thought the editing was a 'thing of the past'?

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
u

Either your memory is foggy, or you are lying I never said black people should go back to africa you lying twat, I never mentioned black people, and you know it.

I will give you a clue you absolute s**t stirring moron, I said "if they don't like it here", I never mentioned any colour so you need to rethink what you said..

Quoted for posterity.

Cool, quote all you want you lying dumbo prick

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I haven’t deleted anything of Jack 123’s on this site because I’m not a mod. I didn’t delete anything of his on the other site either but I did edit a post of his where he said that black people should go back to Africa.
u

Either your memory is foggy, or you are lying I never said black people should go back to africa you lying twat, I never mentioned black people, and you know it.

I will give you a clue you absolute s**t stirring moron, I said "if they don't like it here", I never mentioned any colour so you need to rethink what you said..

Sue me. 👍

Love it when I wake up on a Sunday morning to see a thread started on the Saturday with 4+ pages of replies.

Always an entertaining read. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
I haven’t deleted anything of Jack 123’s on this site because I’m not a mod. I didn’t delete anything of his on the other site either but I did edit a post of his where he said that black people should go back to Africa.

Thank you.

Posting it is one thing, but to flat out deny it after you did him a favour of removing it…….

I remember saying at the time that nothing should be deleted because it gives these unsavoury characters the opportunity to deny their actions in future.

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Thank you.

Posting it is one thing, but to flat out deny it after you did him a favour of removing it…….

I remember saying at the time that nothing should be deleted because it gives these unsavoury characters the opportunity to deny their actions in future.

You did. Turns out you were right an’ all.

Standard Planet Swans Saturday evening thread

How are everybody's legal teams this Sunday lunchtime?
Massive expense to the taxpayer this could be.

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Thank you.

Just for the record I said the same thing as I am saying now, immediately after it, you are trying to make out as if I am changing my story a year plus later, as If I'm hoping peoples memories are muddled, unsavoury characters to deny in future? I said at time,

Against all my preconceptions I absolutely love the show. It’s one of the few TV programs that my wife and I watch together (on Netflix). My wife and I quizzed each other on which cast member would be the most acceptable partner. I plumped for Ellie while my wife went for Giles or Sophie(!). Think she’s trying to tell me something....

Pentyrchjack said:
Against all my preconceptions I absolutely love the show. It’s one of the few TV programs that my wife and I watch together (on Netflix). My wife and I quizzed each other on which cast member would be the most acceptable partner. I plumped for Ellie while my wife went for Giles or Sophie(!). Think she’s trying to tell me something....

You should both audition then for the next series? The first Jacks on Gogglebox 🙌
Absolute gem of a series 😍

Saw shirl at Cardiff queens st station. Starstruck I was and deeply regret not getting that photo. Can’t believe I was so shy. Not myself at all, but I was in Cardiff.....

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back