• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gogglebox

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Does it really matter who deleted the many posts? Point remains, many posts were deleted.

If you say otherwise you are flat out lying. Everyone knows it so why bother?

Only one post was deleted not by myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpdpW0z9xnQ&list=RDhhc29kfULwo&index=3

Prove I am lying, or just STFU, fair?

I haven’t deleted anything of Jack 123’s on this site because I’m not a mod. I didn’t delete anything of his on the other site either but I did edit a post of his where he said that black people should go back to Africa.

exiledclaseboy said:
I haven’t deleted anything of Jack 123’s on this site because I’m not a mod. I didn’t delete anything of his on the other site either but I did edit a post of his where he said that black people should go back to Africa.
u

Either your memory is foggy, or you are lying I never said black people should go back to africa you lying twat, I never mentioned black people, and you know it.

I will give you a clue you absolute shit stirring moron, I said "if they don't like it here", I never mentioned any colour so you need to rethink what you said..

jack123 said:
J_B said:
He got racist abuse which you regard as his own fault.

That’s not a good place you’re in.

Bit of a rush then as dinner was served, could you answer me one thing, where did he get racist abuse? Couple of drinks chucked over him or are you talking about the media amplifying the noise of monkey chants? I watched the match there was no racist abuse, the only abuse is the media stirring up s**t of racism for you to swallow.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the players who the racist chants were directed at (Bellingham and Sterling) who were actually there, were more likely to have heard something than you would watching the TV coverage.

Given the knuckle draggers who immediately accuse them of making it up or that they brought it on themselves, why would they ever lie about it? The amount of abuse they get for daring to report vile abuse, can you imagine how bad it would be for them if they were proved to have made it up? People would be telling them to go back where they came from... :roll:

JackSomething said:
jack123 said:
Bit of a rush then as dinner was served, could you answer me one thing, where did he get racist abuse? Couple of drinks chucked over him or are you talking about the media amplifying the noise of monkey chants? I watched the match there was no racist abuse, the only abuse is the media stirring up s**t of racism for you to swallow.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the players who the racist chants were directed at (Bellingham and Sterling) who were actually there, were more likely to have heard something than you would watching the TV coverage.

Given the knuckle draggers who immediately accuse them of making it up or that they brought it on themselves, why would they ever lie about it? The amount of abuse they get for daring to report vile abuse, can you imagine how bad it would be for them if they were proved to have made it up? People would be telling them to go back where they came from... :roll:

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
u

Either your memory is foggy, or you are lying I never said black people should go back to africa you lying twat, I never mentioned black people, and you know it.

I will give you a clue you absolute s**t stirring moron, I said "if they don't like it here", I never mentioned any colour so you need to rethink what you said..

Quoted for posterity.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back