• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Good Luck Swansea

1964white

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Good luck Swans v Brentford this evening

One of the best teams we've played this season

Would be great to see another team playing in all-white in the premiership

Thank you 1964white. We wouldn't mind two teams playing in all white in the PL either :lol: .

Our home colours have always been white. Leeds did a ******* in the sixties.

Itchysphincter said:
Our home colours have always been white. Leeds did a ******* in the sixties.

We've played in all white since i started watching Leeds in 1964

johnlangy said:
Thank you 1964white. We wouldn't mind two teams playing in all white in the PL either :lol: .

Go for it :D

I'll be watching a stream of the game

Thought Ayew ran the show v the bees especially in the 2nd half, a class act.

Good luck tonight

Not many outside of Swansea will be saying this. The remainder of the UK will have Brentford as their choice.

Cooperman said:
Not many outside of Swansea will be saying this. The remainder of the UK will have Brentford as their choice.

Yep - nice unbiased viewpoint this from the Brentford Broadcasting Corporation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53574544

Cooperman said:
Brentford seem to be everybody's darlings, don't get me wrong they play some lovely football with Benrahma so instrumental in their play however they are not infallible by any means

I would say they have one of the highest valued squads in the championship, they buy cheap & sell high all down to excellent recruitment.The pressure is on the bees as they need promotion if they are hold onto their star players.

Swans have a decent away record so that 1-0 lead could be crucial

1964white said:
Cooperman said:
Brentford seem to be everybody's darlings, don't get me wrong they play some lovely football with Benrahma so instrumental in their play however they are not infallible by any means

I would say they have one of the highest valued squads in the championship, they buy cheap & sell high all down to excellent recruitment.The pressure is on the bees as they need promotion if they are hold onto their star players.

Swans have a decent away record so that 1-0 lead could be crucial

Yeh, we did beat Leeds away ... just saying :lol:

I wouldn't know we were playing if i just watched Sky Sports... They can't get enough of Brentford

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back