• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Good luck TNS

We're a Welsh club playing in the English football league. There isn't anything remotely English about us.
Yeah I know, but due to a technicality in documentation, we represented England

Yeah I know, but due to a technicality in documentation, we represented England
We can quibble about semantics all we like. The fact stands Swansea City qualified for the group stages and the statement made on twitter is incorrect.

We can quibble about semantics all we like. The fact stands Swansea City qualified for the group stages and the statement made on twitter is incorrect.
I give up, we represented England, we even had their flag mun.. I know we're a Welsh club, but the board signed away to represent England in a European competition.. it's like our passports.. I can't be bothered to ramble on

If they’d said it was the first club “representing Wales” to get past qualifying they’d had half a point. But they didn’t they said first “Welsh club” which is just inaccurate on many levels.

The first match I watched last night was Larne FC away to Molde - when they became the first Irish Premiership side to reach the main draw of a European competition.

Like TNS they also gave a good account of themselves, before losing 3-0.

The first match I watched last night was Larne FC away to Molde - when they became the first Irish Premiership side to reach the main draw of a European competition.

Like TNS they also gave a good account of themselves, before losing 3-0.

Didn't Shamrock Rovers do it about 10years ago?

I give up, we represented England, we even had their flag mun.. I know we're a Welsh club, but the board signed away to represent England in a European competition.. it's like our passports.. I can't be bothered to ramble on
England are the joint most corrupt country in the world said Cameron. They cancelled Home Internationals to play better countries after they were stuffed twice at Wrexham. Pure Brexit was to be an extension of Law less Eton Mess where migrant slave labour to replace secure workers sent to gulags, it worked with P&O Ferries with UK Gov. approval. Why does everybody hate the English, asked an Idiot abroad.

Anyway, I'm off to watch the Swans today in Wales as incidentally they are, and always have been, a Welsh club.
Did anyone know that the Swans, who are a Welsh club have progressed beyond the qualifying stages of a eufa competition? I know we won the League cup to qualify to play in Europe and that was great being a Welsh club because we are, after all, a Welsh club and we have gone beyond the qualifying stages just as TNS who are the second Welsh club. Hang on, are they actually Welsh?

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back