• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Good to see Sam Clucas today

Can anyone explain what he has done so wrong as to justify the extent of the abuse today, especially the vile references to his mother. Totally unnecessary imho

Last edited:
Can anyone expnain what he has done so wrong as to justify the extent of the abuse today, especially the vile references to his mother. Totally unnecessary imho
Yeah, Iā€™m not a fan of those references. He certainly enjoyed winding us up when he returned for Stoke, but the relationship had broken down by then. As Phil says, the biggest problem was that we were stupid enough to pay far too much for him (or even sign him at all).

I personally thought he got caught up to much with the crowd today.........reacted far too easily.

I personally thought he got caught up to much with the crowd today.........reacted far too easily.
Correct. He should have ignored the crowd.

But then again this all started because he decided to bite back at fans accurately pointing out how crap he is on twitter, so that's the type of guy he is.

It's bizarre. You'd swear he'd played for Cardiff and scored winners against us or something.

No I think its as simple as we are largely crap at recruitment
Speaking of which I see Obafemi scored for Millwall today. I didnā€™t realise heā€™d gone there. I thought he believed himself too good for this level. Not our worse signing, but certainly one that didnā€™t work out.

The January window had given me a bit of hope. Ronald is quickly becoming the best signing of the season (not that he had much competition). Tymon getting better too. Too many failures this year though.

Can anyone expnain what he has done so wrong as to justify the extent of the abuse today, especially the vile references to his mother. Totally unnecessary imho
Oh, thatā€™s not good. Makes us look pretty pathetic. Heā€™s hardly real scum like Chopra, and even then his family is not a legitimate target.

Speaking of which I see Obafemi scored for Millwall today. I didnā€™t realise heā€™d gone there. I thought he believed himself too good for this level. Not our worse signing, but certainly one that didnā€™t work out.

The January window had given me a bit of hope. Ronald is quickly becoming the best signing of the season (not that he had much competition). Tymon getting better too. Too many failures this year though.
The biggest issue I think with Obafemi was that Martin could not manage him.
Martin fans will tell you he had a bad attitude and he probably did but thats what man management is about.

Tysonā€™s a much better signing than Ronald - so far. As is Lowe.

Tysonā€™s a much better signing than Ronald - so far. As is Lowe.
Loweā€™s been a massive disappointment for me compared to his first spell here. He can barely get on the pitch in a much weaker side. He did very well for the third goal in the week though.

Tymonā€™s really come on. Key was good at the start of the season; shame they injury got in the way.

Tymon will benefit from someone up top that he can reliably hit with crosses as well as a natural left winger that he can form a partnership with. Placheta has lots of energy and pace and often finds himself in good positions but he has as much end product as a goldfish.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back