• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Goodbye everyone 👋🏻

Bollox, we've ordered the Turkey an' all.
Tarra chums it's been a blast.đź‘‹

I'm going to stay neutron on the subject...

I thought this was going to be Dazzler’s resignation. I was looking forward to a very public flounce.

Tbh Putin hasn't any western country to fear when or if he sends his military into Ukraine. I do think that the Ukraine will be left to their own devices and will put up a good fight.

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:
I thought this was going to be Dazzler’s resignation. I was looking forward to a very public flounce.

Me flounce? :lol:

That day you got banned and appeared in a library looking for a reprieve from Phil.. isn't that flouncing

No winners with that. What's the odds on a draw...normally around 9/4. I'll have bitta that.

sainthelens said:
No winners with that. What's the odds on a draw...normally around 9/4. I'll have bitta that.

Jonny Clayton 7/1 best price is not to be sniffed at.. 19 year old Swansea born Lewy Williams makes his debut at the World Championship an all

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back