• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Great Twitter thread on the window debacle

Darran said:

I found him to be very obnoxious.
He was trumpeting no legal action the first time around. And now claims he didn’t.
When at that time I put it to him that the members should get a vote on legal action, his response was along the lines of “why should they”. And Mr Sumbler quickly jumped in saying the members would indeed have that vote.
He seems to have more to say about the Trust now, than he ever has before.
He is still trying to gain some weird kudos by saying he is ex chair in his bio.

Other than the above, nothing.

Neath_Jack said:
He was trumpeting no legal action the first time around. And now claims he didn’t.
When at that time I put it to him that the members should get a vote on legal action, his response was along the lines of “why should they”. And Mr Sumbler quickly jumped in saying the members would indeed have that vote.
He is still trying to gain some weird kudos by saying he is ex chair in his bio.

Still worked to fulfill the wishes of the members despite initial doubts though didn't he? (Contrast to current board)

Neath_Jack said:

I see.

Me and Ux have had bust ups on here, and on twitter, but that was a brilliant read and a good insight from someone who has been directly involved with these guys.

Chief said:
Still worked to fulfill the wishes of the members despite initial doubts though didn't he? (Contrast to current board)

He asked me the reason why I didn’t read it, and I gave it to him. No other interest in discussing it to be honest chief.

Neath_Jack said:
He asked me the reason why I didn’t read it, and I gave it to him. No other interest in discussing it to be honest chief.

Fine, I was only pointing out what I thought was an irrelevant and unfair criticism.

Neath_Jack said:

Well, that’s bollocks, but there’s no point me arguing about it.

Not the obnoxious part though, guilty as charged.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back