• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Happy Birthday Mr Piano Man

Superb musician and his shows are always top drawer. He's probably viewed as being pretty MOR these days in fairness, but early Billy Joel stuff still excites me, especially "Summer, Highland Falls", "Ballad of Billy the Kid" and "I've Loved these Days". In later albums, 'All for Leyna" is a fantastic song.

Happy Birthday, Mr Joel

I can’t forgive him uptown girl and that shite video.

Seen him live Wembley Stadium last 2 tours , brilliant shows both events .

Not booked for Cardiff yet , seems only side views available at 126 notes , but is this norm for entance fees .

Appreciate the Tour have big costings to cover , but to a concert now , talking a lot of money to attend events .

Will keep an eye on prices closer to the occasion , wary of dodgy resale sites , try to avoid at all costs .

Never mind , Focus in Pontardawe Arts Centre , seat right up to the Stage 25 quid , bargain .

Uptown Girl and said promotional video was a a load of cheesy nonsense of course .
Not that the clip made him millions and still gets royalties will bother him or his Accountant at all .

If you want to see a superb Joel video , have a look at Leningrad , another overlooked gem by him .

Goodnight Saigon , Allentown and aforementiond Leningrad are up there with some of the best lyrics .

My Life , Piano Man etc are his go to pop music listen to , underneath this , there is some real music in his back catalogue .

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back