• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Happy Freedom Day

Tha bloke is an utter clown, this has all the hallmarks of yet another clusterfvck.
I'm all for opening back up again, but this is not going to end well.

It's all over the Spanish TV news and current affairs programmes this morning. The Dangerous 'Freedom' of the UK, superimposed over shots of drunken idiots cavorting in nightclubs, followed by the latest rising covid figures. The general tone is that the UK is being highly irresponsible and is being led by an irresponsible government. Boris's ugly mug pops up at regular intervals.

Unfortunately whoever coined the phrase "Freedom Day" is probably a bigger idiot. Lifting of many of the restrictions is one thing but we are going to live with this virus for years to come so common sense and logic is required, something devoid from a large percentage of the public

I agree with your comment about Freedom Day at best it should have transcribed as entering a transition phase. Also agree about the common sense statement. People should stop hanging off every comment from the Government which are so often without depth or contradictory.

Johnno just wanted his own VE Day the massive ego driven shithouse.

According to the Mrs, Freedumb Day was trending, which sounds more like it.

Maybe it’ll be ok, but probably more chance of a spike in cases and hospitals getting overwhelmed again. They’ve already started cancelling ops.

‘Learning to live with it’ seems to be the new catchphrase to rally support. They love a slogan.

Longlostjack said:
monmouth said:
Johnno just wanted his own VE Day the massive ego driven shithouse.

Dusted down my old Bush radio waiting for the Churchillian speech from the War Rooms but nothing happened. Very disappointing.

Nearly sprayed my mouthful of coffee all over the place when I'd read the first 5 words of your post Longy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not an image I'd care to recall too often :eek: :eek: :eek:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back