• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Harry Wilson loan

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
SWANSEA. Cooper will try again for Harry Wilson at LIVERPOOL. CARDIFF offered more towards loan deal a year ago. Swans will investigate numbers again.

Would expect it to be a loan to buy if we’re promoted option this time round.

Not a player that impresses me, his development seems to have stalled. Seems to want to be the 'all about me player' than a team player. If he comes I hope to be proven wrong.

3swan said:
Not a player that impresses me, his development seems to have stalled. Seems to want to be the 'all about me player' than a team player. If he comes I hope to be proven wrong.

I feel the same but his assist count is impressive compared with our midfield
Grimes, Fulton, Hourihane and Dhanda = Wilson.
Still not sure I'd want him.

Badlands said:
3swan said:

Agree about his assist stats, but a player that seems to drift out of games, so not sure we are a team to carry such a player.

Surely Liverpool can't keep loaning him out. He's 24 now he's never gonna be a Liverpool first team choice. He needs a club to settle at rather than go here there and everywhere. I think then you may see the best of him.

3swan said:
Badlands said:

Agree about his assist stats, but a player that seems to drift out of games, so not sure we are a team to carry such a player.

Most of the Cardiff midfield tend to drift out of games, they spend much of the time watching long punts out from the back.

Some of the replies on here are laughable. Wilson scored 7 goals and got 11 assists in a very poor Cardiff team that hoofed the ball over his head most of the time. He would be a great signing at this level for any team, let’s not let the fact he played for Cardiff blind your judgement. We could do a hell of a lot worse than HW

Ross said:
Some of the replies on here are laughable. Wilson scored 7 goals and got 11 assists in a very poor Cardiff team that hoofed the ball over his head most of the time. He would be a great signing at this level for any team, let’s not let the fact he played for Cardiff blind your judgement. We could do a hell of a lot worse than HW

Totally agree Ross, I'd have him here in a heartbeat, problem we have is wold our manager play him.

Pathetic decision making from Liverpool mind. Would rather have taken a bit of more cash (not like they’re short) last season for one of their academy boys instead of letting him play at a team where he would have developed rather than straining his neck every week

I watched a few Cardiff games last season and nearly all ours and I have to say there was very little, if any, difference between the two clubs styles of play as far as I could see. I think we lost the moral high ground on style of play a couple of years ago.

Deal is nearing competion, actually have a proper number 10 and a superb set piece taker 👌

We're desperate for a creative midfielder, haven't been that impressed by this boy from what I've seen of him. Although waifs and strays tend to prosper here. Given the choice though, I'd take Gibbs White firing on 80% over this boy.

Wilson with a bit of focus could thrive.

Might just be the big signing that could set off the summer. Still scored or assisted 17 last season. 8 in the PL season before, 15 for Derby the season before.

saawonzee said:
Deal is nearing competion, actually have a proper number 10 and a superb set piece taker 👌

Is it actually? I remember last time he was linked you said he was on the verge of signing and Ayew was leaving.

Swansea93 said:
saawonzee said:

Is it actually? I remember last time he was linked you said he was on the verge of signing and Ayew was leaving.

In fairness he got the Ayew part right... just 12 months out 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back