• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Harry Wilson

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Few social media Liverpool sites are saying we're interested in a loan deal for him, would be a very very good signing.

Especially if we get him taking set pieces instead of Grimes.

mrploppy said:
Especially if we get him taking set pieces instead of Grimes.

Harry Hill would be an improvement, never mind Harry Wilson.

Not a chance Harry Wilson is coming here... he proved he was good enough for Premier League last year

Magic_Michu said:
Not a chance Harry Wilson is coming here... he proved he was good enough for Premier League last year

Can only move to the efl for game time now. Needs to move ahead of the Euro's last year

Swansea93 said:
Few social media Liverpool sites are saying we're interested in a loan deal for him, would be a very very good signing.

I heard he was very good on the left, kept the team together during a difficult time and came back against the odds for a second term. Personally, I think he’s past it now but probably could still do a job for us. If he could only put that pipe down.
Sorry, 🙄 I misread the title, I thought it said Harold Wilson.

It's playing in the Championship or Liverpool's reserves all season? He will definitely move out on loan.

Would be an excellent signing for us, and he would get plenty of game time. Would love to see him at the Liberty.

Muteswan said:
Swansea93 said:

I heard he was very good on the left, kept the team together during a difficult time and came back against the odds for a second term. Personally, I think he’s past it now but probably could still do a job for us. If he could only put that pipe down.

Thank you Lady Falkender.

J_B said:
Muteswan said:

Thank you Lady Falkender.
I have always been on the inside, in the know🧐 . Incidentally, did you know that she was one of the “inside” sources for the Yes Minister tv programme.

Swanjaxs said:
Reality check...

Will never happen in a month of Sundays

Why not? He's going to stay at Liverpool's reserve team all season and miss out on starting for Wales at the Euros.

Not good enough for Premier League, found him very frustrating to watch for Wales, constantly losing possession. It's the odd free kick which keeps his reputation up rest of game is poor. There is a reason no other PL club has not signed him up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back