• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hi There

You know I’m only pulling your leg. You’re right though, I’ve been way off the mark with some predictions and topics over there.
Of course I did mucka, social media can bring out the very best, and worst in all of us at any time, I'd like to think that on here, it's mostly the former, in fact I know it is 🫶

Good to hear that you’ve been able to dump that nonsense. Let’s get back to talking about curries, Japanese food and recipes.
Of course mate, what about betting? Like footy bets, funniest thing ever happened today, and thankfully to my advantage, I picked a few bets out earlier, like a treble.. odds were about 12-1? 13 ish, anyway I left the site, and when I went back in again, I had some message saying that the odds had changed, so I pressed accept, thinking the first bet had not gone through.. But it had, ended up about 40 quid in profit, it basically duplicated the winning bet.

Of course mate, what about betting? Like footy bets, funniest thing ever happened today, and thankfully to my advantage, I picked a few bets out earlier, like a treble.. odds were about 12-1? 13 ish, anyway I left the site, and when I went back in again, I had some message saying that the odds had changed, so I pressed accept, thinking the first bet had not gone through.. But it had, ended up about 40 quid in profit, it basically duplicated the winning bet.
Sounds like a good day 😉

Don’t talk to me about betting, I’m the last guy you should talk to. Most of my acca’s go crackers, I’m 0 from 3 this season. Saint and Steve are the guys to pay attention to. It’s a bit of fun, I’ll normally call in the bookies when I nip down the village if getting milk etc, but nothing more than the contents of my wallet, which is usually not very much. Don’t let it get out of hand.

Take your win. Spend it on a Japanese lunch buffet 😄

Don’t talk to me about betting, I’m the last guy you should talk to. Most of my acca’s go crackers, I’m 0 from 3 this season. Saint and Steve are the guys to pay attention to. It’s a bit of fun, I’ll normally call in the bookies when I nip down the village if getting milk etc, but nothing more than the contents of my wallet, which is usually not very much. Don’t let it get out of hand.

Take your win. Spend it on a Japanese lunch buffet 😄
The bookies were Bet365, like they have this 2 goal payout, which I must admit, I absolutely love.

So anyway, i'll disappear for a little bit again. I'll be honest this whole thing with social media, and justwn, general interaction makes me drink, I love the buzz of it.. So for a person like myself, who drinks a lot more than I should.. It's not good..Hiks

You can just be so enveloped in this, it's unbelievable, social media that is.. Maybe better than a tv or movie?, You know what last night, watched the last episode of Killing Eve, don't know what all the fuss is about tht one, great acting, but poor story line,.
!!
So anyway, next story is I went To Tenby the other day, and the subject is fish and chips, now next to multi storey car park, got to be the best fish and chips, I have tasted in along time, Asian lads all serving, and like pricewise 3 quid cheaper than Swansea... Walk out the multi,storey car park turn right, first chippy you stumble across.. Give me your thoughts' if you have been there, Personally I think they beat the Roma hands down, Hiks I would say the fish is better, but chipwiise, you will not a chip like in Tenby for a long time.. If I was on trip advisor I would score them a 10

Last edited:
So anyway, i'll disappear for a little bit again. I'll be honest this whole thing with social media, and just general interaction makes me drink, I love the buzz of it.. So for a person like myself, who drinks a lot more than I should.. It's not good..

You can just be so enveloped in this, it's unbelievable, social media that is.. Maybe better than a tv or movie?, You know what last night, watched the last episode of Killing Eve, don't know what all the fuss is about tht one, great acting, but poor story line,.
!!
So anyway, next story is I went To Tenby the other day, and the subject is fish and chips, now next to multi storey car park, got to be the best fish and chips, I have tasted in along time, Asian lads all serving, and like pricewise 3 quid cheaper than Swansea... Walk out the multi,storey car turn right, first chippy you stumble across.
Look after yourself mush. JA.net is a great place when you need friends whether you’ve physically met them or not. We’ve disagreed on most things but I’ve disagreed with loads on here over the years. Doesn’t matter. Most of the people here are top human beings whether we agree on stuff or not. This place kept me going in some of my darkest times. And it would again ,I’ve no doubt of that.

Look after yourself mush. JA.net is na great place when you need friends whether you’ve physically met them or not. We’ve disagreed on most things but I’ve disagreed with loads on here over the years. Doesn’t matter. Most of the people here are top human beings whether we agree on stuff or not. This place kept me going in some of my darkest times. And it would again ,I’ve no doubt of that.
Thank you, and that's what it's about. From this site to the old one, you have taught me a great deal about myself, do I really want to be the person wanking off to Voice of Wales reports, do I fuck. Anyway thank you Mr C, got a bit going on by here, well in my neighborhood, all to do with parking really, I have a feeling this will escalate way further than a normal run of the mill, car parking feud, and guess what I have been caught up in the middle of it.

Thank you, and that's what it's about. From this site to the old one, you have taught me a great deal about myself, do I really want to be the person wanking off to Voice of Wales reports, do I fuck. Anyway thank you Mr C, got a bit going on by here, well in my neighborhood, all to do with parking really, I have a feeling this will escalate way further than a normal run of the mill, car parking feud, and guess what I have been caught up in the middle of it.
If you don’t want to be involved in it, just take yourself out of it. It’s your choice. If you do want to be involved do it in the right way. Rationally and sensibly.

If you don’t want to be involved in it, just take yourself out of it. It’s your choice. If you do want to be involved do it in the right way. Rationally and sensibly.
It's hard mush, I feel really feel sick thinking about this, of the anguish one particular family is trying to impose on us, the obvious answer is give it back to them. The wifey has kicked off at me earlier saying 'DONT'

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back