• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hi There

It's hard mush, I feel really feel sick thinking about this, of the anguish one particular family is trying to impose on us, the obvious answer is give it back to them. The wifey has kicked off at me earlier saying 'DONT'
Have you or those directly impacted thought about contacting the council or their local councilor?

We had something similar with the residents parking spaces on our street. There was one particular family who used to fill up the street when people came to visit.

I stayed out of it, wasn't worth the aggro. A few residents contacted the council, councillor and let those who get paid to sort it.

Good to hear that you’ve been able to dump that nonsense. Let’s get back to talking about curries, Japanese food and recipes.
Talking about Curries had a nice time and a meal of course at the Duchess of Delhi up at Cardiff Bay last night, wasn't cheap, but it was very nice.

Have you or those directly impacted thought about contacting the council or their local councilor?

We had something similar with the residents parking spaces on our street. There was one particular family who used to fill up the street when people came to visit.

I stayed out of it, wasn't worth the aggro. A few residents contacted the council, councillor and let those who get paid to sort it.
Thank you, yes we are going down that route.

Talking about Curries had a nice time and a meal of course at the Duchess of Delhi up at Cardiff Bay last night, wasn't cheap, but it was very nice.

When you say wasn't cheap, how much are you looking at, compared to Swansea prices..?

Good to know. Wife has wanted to try that one.

The one we used to like has gone.

Anyhoo, the talk of curry diverted me somewhat...

J123, well done buddy. You've done what many cannot do...understand and accept that you've gone in the wrong direction.

Good luck in finding your North-star.

Good to know. Wife has wanted to try that one.

The one we used to like has gone.
One in street same as Tesco up from the front, it’s a Sushi bar now l think, we went there once, it’s was ok as far as l remember

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back