• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Home Friendly | 3pm Saturday 3rd August | vs Rio Ave l Match Thread

Who is the trialist and was there any shape on him?

The idea of an interchangeable front three of Eom, Ronald and Providence behind Zan with Grimes and Franco holding the midfield actually has me feeling pretty excited.

Who is the trialist and was there any shape on him?
Was involved in 2 good moves but also looked a little lightweight and few poor touches defensively

Shame he wasn’t involved in the other pre season games so he had more time to assess. Difficult to judge on 25 minutes

Just for anyone interested Rio Ave kick off their league campaign on Fri night a handsome win for them might put or victory in some sort of perspective before Boro.

Depends who they are playing... the Portuguese premier league is one with a massively wide gap between the kings (such as Porto and Benfica) and the peasants, a problem endemic in many of the European top divisions

I will admit though to having no idea where Rio Ave sit in that scale between kings and peasantry. A quick google search says they finished last season in 11th out of 18, good old fashioned mid table mediocrity.

Depends who they are playing... the Portuguese premier league is one with a massively wide gap between the kings (such as Porto and Benfica) and the peasants, a problem endemic in many of the European top divisions

I will admit though to having no idea where Rio Ave sit in that scale between kings and peasantry. A quick google search says they finished last season in 11th out of 18, good old fashioned mid table mediocrity.
Sporting Lisbon

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back