• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Housefly's

I got bit by a horsefly in the garden today - oh my days it stung after. Certainly plenty of flies around though

I got bit by a horsefly in the garden today - oh my days it stung after. Certainly plenty of flies around though
Was bitten on the ankle by a horsefly down Llangennith last summer, couldn't put my trainer (Adidas Copenhagen) on for a week!
Had to use my (Paul Smith) sliders!
I looked good in Eddie's Bar mind 😎

Another Mumsnet thread. 😂
It's an epidemic on here, why are me and Darran the actual sane ones on here.. advice on a radox bath, inviting fellow men skinny dipping and now a thread about flies attacking clothes..

You should be thinking about bathing in blood, instead of skinny dipping, you should be thinking about swimming in the artic, instead of abusing flies, you should have chopsticks and attempt to catch it with them, I read an article about England players passing time watching movies together.. wtf is happening out there I don't know

It's an epidemic on here, why are me and Darran the actual sane ones on here.. advice on a radox bath, inviting fellow men skinny dipping and now a thread about flies attacking clothes..

You should be thinking about bathing in blood, instead of skinny dipping, you should be thinking about swimming in the artic, instead of abusing flies, you should have chopsticks and attempt to catch it with them, I read an article about England players passing time watching movies together.. wtf is happening out there I don't know
Well said Skip.

giphy.gif

I’ve got loads of the little bastards. And moths. F*****s ate all my suits.
Shouldn’t laugh because my mum’s got moths at her place and they’re chomping on her Axminster carpets. The sprays been out and I’m hoovering the @@@@@@@s up all the time, but they’ve still managed to chew a few holes in the rug. It’s gonna cost a fortune for a new carpets.

Bit of an update, the fly that was pestering me, landed inside a large glass, so I swirled it around, and it was caught at the bottom. Fast forward 20 minutes and it's still swimming around the cup, so I boiled the kettle, and boiled the ferker.

Not nice I know, but these twa*s just won't leave you alone, got a spider in the corner right now, he can stay there worst I will do to him is catch him and put him outside, but these prick flies and gnats like to irritate you.

Bit of an update, the fly that was pestering me, landed inside a large glass, so I swirled it around, and it was caught at the bottom. Fast forward 20 minutes and it's still swimming around the cup, so I boiled the kettle, and boiled the ferker.

Not nice I know, but these twa*s just won't leave you alone, got a spider in the corner right now, he can stay there worst I will do to him is catch him and put him outside, but these prick flies and gnats like to irritate you.
Assuming that isn't a joke. Why would you boil something alive?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back