• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Housefly's

I bought a pair of Nike ones, they're comfortable as hell
I got a few pairs, still wearing a pair in and around the house that must be 20yr old or more, got another pair that are nice and snug and easy to wear, cost a few quid, but it was worth it for the quality that they are.

I got a few pairs, still wearing a pair in and around the house that must be 20yr old or more, got another pair that are nice and snug and easy to wear, cost a few quid, but it was worth it for the quality that they are.
Buy cheap, buy twice 👍🏻

All we need now is a Hawaiian shirt and a man bun, and this site has officially gone insane

From houseflys to sadistic behaviour and on to sliders and flip-flops, classic thread if you ask me...

From houseflys to sadistic behaviour and on to sliders and flip-flops, classic thread if you ask me...
It’s like the big brother version of the word association thread. How long can it meander on for?

Just had my shirt, looks decent on me to

1718651169113.png
A waiting on my bun now and I'm sorted:LOL:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back