• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I just had a look on the other site

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 1,242
You should try to avoid him. He has plans for you.

I remember him from the old site as being happy to slag off other groups and people, yet he'd turn victim as soon as anyone pointed out his terrible spelling and grammar. Classic right-wing snowflake.

It’s interesting mind.
There was a disgusting racist thread on there the other night which contained a threat to my life.
The thread was rightly removed but the poster wasn’t banned,he was just left alone to start more disgusting racist threads.

From a glance at a few threads on Stormfront Independent today, I also see that old loon Jackrabbit thinks they can debate racial issues calmly and rationally over there, while we label anyone who dissents with our dangerous liberal views as racists and fascists. Which is as impressive a one-eyed view as you're ever likely to see.

It would be much better if they could recognise that more of the left-leaning egalitarian type posters primarily post on Planet Swans and most of the more right-leaning posters remain on the old site. While there are still some more sensible posters on there like Itchy, Humpty, Catullus (on anything non-Brexit), they are vastly outnumbered by the ones who lean right and those who are more far-right.

While over here, the majority of the right-leaning posters are hardly difficult to argue against. The likes of DGT, Jack123 and Mike aren't likely to be winning any debate awards in the near future.

I'm aware of the irony because this post is adding to the bitching, but it would probably be best for everyone if we agree that both sites are (currently) mostly echo chambers on opposing sides of the political spectrum.

JackSomething said:
While over here, the majority of the right-leaning posters are hardly difficult to argue against. The likes of DGT, Jack123 and Mike aren't likely to be winning any debate awards in the near future.

They do however provide comedy value at times and for different reasons.

DGT and his world of fantasy - idyllic life up in Symonds Yat, his barrister wife, his daughters at Havard.
Jack123 and his Sunday morning reversals. Beep beep!

Cooperman said:
JackSomething said:

DGT and his world of fantasy - idyllic life up in Symonds Yat, his barrister wife, his daughters at Havard.

Harvard ? Did you make that up. Just because your life is a big let down to yourself, doesn’t mean everyone else isn’t happy. As someone once said ‘ we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking to the stars’ unfortunately for you the stars are unattainable.

Married to a Barrister? did you mean Barista
I have difficulty picturing a highly educated woman setting up shop with this dolt.

17-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

Cardiffjack said:
Cooperman said:

Harvard ? Did you make that up. Just because your life is a big let down to yourself, doesn’t mean everyone else isn’t happy. As someone once said ‘ we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking to the stars’ unfortunately for you the stars are unattainable.

Where was it then numbnuts?

Cooperman said:
Cardiffjack said:

Where was it then numbnuts?

Yale.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back