• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I just had a look on the other site

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 1,244
Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:
Please tell me you ain’t a real professor with comments like that

I am. And you are still a real Pratt too

Well act like one then, making comments regarding the worth of your house, in order to try and score points.

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
I am. And you are still a real Pratt too

Well act like one then, making comments regarding the worth of your house, in order to try and score points.
I am not. Merely pointing out that 350k is not a big ticket in Mumbles. Nor is 300k in Cheshire.

Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:
I am not. Merely pointing out that 350k is not a big ticket in Mumbles. Nor is 300k in Cheshire.

Come on you know what you were doing.

Are you on YouTube ?

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:

Are you on YouTube ?
No.
Why would I want to self-promote on social media? Don’t need to. Looking at getting funding for another 4-5 years then look towards retirement.

Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:

Are you on YouTube ?
No.
Why would I want to self-promote on social media? Don’t need to. Looking at getting funding for another 4-5 years then look towards retirement.

Well you do self promote on here, why else would you call yourself professor on a football forum.

Also lots of scientists and doctors do a lot of good by posting on social media, some of it invaluable

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
No.

Well you do self promote on here, why else would you call yourself professor on a football forum.
Because I am you tool.
Used to have another username which I changed when I got my chair. Proud achievement for a Neath-born bastard

Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:
Because I am you tool.
Used to have another username which I changed when I got my chair. Proud achievement for a Neath-born bastard

Are you drunk ?

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
Because I am you tool.

Are you drunk ?

No. Not had a drop. Waiting for Chinese takeaway. In my car. And I mean bastard in the true sense

Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:
Are you drunk ?

No. Not had a drop. Waiting for Chinese takeaway. In my car. And I mean bastard in the true sense

You could have fooled me 😂 Your criticism for your follow scientific community who use social media, is a bit strange and there seems to be a bit of jealousy involved in my opinion. After all you are on social media- with ‘ professor’ as your username 😁

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:

You could have fooled me 😂 Your criticism for your follow scientific community who use social media, is a bit strange and there seems to be a bit of jealousy involved in my opinion. After all you are on social media- with ‘ professor’ as your username 😁

You may notice I criticise those who are self-promoting charlatans. Like Sikora and Ivor Cummins. I can list you some people worth looking at if you want. Who know what they are talking about. But since you have your cranium up your rectum there seems little point.

Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:

You may notice I criticise those who are self-promoting charlatans. Like Sikora and Ivor Cummins. I can list you some people worth looking at if you want. Who know what they are talking about. But since you have your cranium up your rectum there seems little point.

And I do this to counter the lies and misinformation that are killing people.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back