• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I see the Brentford 'love in' has started.

Garyjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Sky camera interviews with Thomas Frank and Ivan Toney, and we get one with Steve Cooper on Skype! :lol:

Garyjack said:
Sky camera interviews with Thomas Frank and Ivan Toney, and we get one with Steve Cooper on Skype! :lol:

I've kept close eye on media all week, basically found just Martin Keown the only one fancies us.
Hounslow will shit themselves when they realise they actually have a game to play 3pm. I fancy they'll freeze.

Darran said:
Garyjack said:

Joke of a channel.

Indeed. Wait until tomorrow! Wouldn't be at all surprised if they had an FA cup final type show following them on their coach to the ground etc! We can only laugh/smile, it's best that way! :D

The whole episode is so surreal, feels nothing like we have a big game tomorrow. Maybe not a bad way to approach this !

Arrogant and over confident and prude may come before the fall tomorrow.

They were very lucky to beat Bournemouth.

This is just the night before the game, tomorrow will be even worse, Brentford for f*ck sake, I noticed on the news about 10 minutes ago, all Chelsea fans were on, no Man City.. it's a London thing

Garyjack said:
Darran said:
Joke of a channel.

Indeed. Wait until tomorrow! Wouldn't be at all surprised if they had an FA cup final type show following them on their coach to the ground etc! We can only laugh/smile, it's best that way! :D

And that Jim White. Jesus he’s a complete and utter tool.

Darran said:
Garyjack said:

And that Jim White. Jesus he’s a complete and utter tool.

He'll be on the coach! :lol:
May get treated to an interview with Phil Collins as well, he's a Brentford fan! :roll:

This may well work in our favour and whereas we are under the radar and focussing on the job, Brentford are being pimped across multiple media platforms.

Cooperman said:
This may well work in our favour and whereas we are under the radar and focussing on the job, Brentford are being pimped across multiple media platforms.

Reminds me of this I wrote after the semi-finals last year

https://planetswans.co.uk/2020/07/30/times-must-be-hard-at-sky-sports/

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back