• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 ...

Muteswan said:
That’s an excellent reason. 👍

It’s only three weeks since I saw him but I’ve felt lost. Even the females in the house told me to man up :cry:

Swanjaxs said:
England will have it wrapped up by 2 👍

It’s not quite must win, but nobody considered played 4, won 1 as a real scenario.

Cooperman said:
It’s not quite must win, but nobody considered played 4, won 1 as a real scenario.

An England win will put some wind in thier sails for sure, time for Ben Stokes to step up, he simply can't afford not to be risked...

Afghanistan back to being Afghanistan.

Their spell as world beaters was a fleeting one.

Pakistan v Australia has kept me royally entertained all day. What a game of cricket.

Saffies looking to bat England out of this game, currently going at over 6 runs an over, 91-1 after 15 overs.

Niigata Jack said:
Saffies looking to bat England out of this game, currently going at over 6 runs an over, 91-1 after 15 overs.

And it all started so well for England. The wheels then came off after five overs, it's time for a regroup.

Cooperman said:
And it all started so well for England. The wheels then came off after five overs, it's time for a regroup.

Hendricks is tucking into Root now! :x

Channel hopping between the two games. Netherlands giving it a good go against Sri Lanka in the other match.

I saw a very rare type of dismissal for Netherlands, run out off a no-ball. Don't think I have seen this before today, not at least on the TV.

Niigata Jack said:
Hendricks is tucking into Root now! :x

To make things worse, Root is only bowling due to the finger injury to Topley.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back