• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Iceland Chicken Skewers

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
Had these for tea tonight, and it's absolutely destroyed me, I mean what ferking chilli are they using..

https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-ready-cooked-salt-and-chilli-chicken-breast-skewers-340g/92226.html#q=chicken%20skewers&start=1

jack123 said:
Had these for tea tonight, and it's absolutely destroyed me, I mean what ferking chilli are they using..

https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-ready-cooked-salt-and-chilli-chicken-breast-skewers-340g/92226.html#q=chicken%20skewers&start=1

Now for the important bit, did you get offered a receipt, if yes did you accept it ;) :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Now for the important bit, did you get offered a receipt, if yes did you accept it ;) :lol:

:lol: I can confirm, a receipt was offered and accepted.

I just wish I'd read the reviews first, one of them says: f you are vindaloo lover these will go down nicely. If you are a korma lover keep clear

:lol:

jack123 said:
:lol: I can confirm, a receipt was offered and accepted.

I just wish I'd read the reviews first, one of them says: f you are vindaloo lover these will go down nicely. If you are a korma lover keep clear

:lol:

Well done for accepting the receipt :lol:

Can I assume that they were indeed on the hot side :D

Niigata Jack said:
Well done for accepting the receipt :lol:

Can I assume that they were indeed on the hot side :D

One of the hottest things I have eaten.. :lol: It absolutely wrecked me.

jack123 said:
One of the hottest things I have eaten.. :lol: It absolutely wrecked me.

Should have had a couple of nicely chilled Kingfisher Lagers at the ready mun, poor form that J123 :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back