• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

If Swans win tomorrow is it back on?

Pretty much I think.

With Leeds and Forest next up after that though I think we've given ourselves too much to do now.

Risc said:
Pretty much I think.

With Leeds and Forest next up after that though I think we've given ourselves too much to do now.

I didn't realise Forest came after Leeds.

Leeds are prone to a banana skin whereas Forest are a bit of a bogey team in my mind.

If the Championship was even mediocre this season we'd be in the bottom 6 now never mind going for the playoffs.

Don't believe we have a chance anyway, we have to win every game now and hope the others slip up. Too late and not good enough.

ABSwan said:
Don't believe we have a chance anyway, we have to win every game now and hope the others slip up. Too late and not good enough.

Possibly not too late but almost certainly not good enough.

Risc said:
Pretty much I think.

My thoughts too but after tonight’s result & if Cardiff lose at Fulham on Friday night the door might just be ajar slightly.

I reckon 2 draws and 2 wins might be enough. Cardiff and Derby have some tough games and have to play each other.
the
Making the play offs would be a decent achievement given how the season has gone.

Hammy said:
I reckon 2 draws and 2 wins might be enough. Cardiff and Derby have some tough games and have to play each other.
the
Making the play offs would be a decent achievement given how the season has gone.

#Believe

Cardiff have some tough games Fulham away Boro away with Warnock Derby home be funny if Warnock did us a favour its going to the wire though.

And I fancy pur chances played well tonight and 2nd half against Sheff Wed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back