• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

If Swans win tomorrow is it back on?

Let's not start getting carried away, Birmingham, without a win in 10 games, were on a par with Middlesbrough quality wise.
Take nothing away, especially in the 1st half, we played some good stuff.
Again, you have to ask, did we play an open, expansive game because of Cooper or in spite of Cooper?
If, and it's a big if, we can pull off another similar display on Sunday and come away with another 3pts, then, perhaps, we can start to dream 👍🏻

Thornburyswan said:
Risc said:
Pretty much I think.

With Leeds and Forest next up after that though I think we've given ourselves too much to do now.

My thoughts too but after tonight’s result & if Cardiff lose at Fulham on Friday night the door might just be ajar slightly.

If Cardiff lose on Friday the door is wide fcking open now 😉

N.Ireland Jack said:
Thornburyswan said:
Risc said:
Pretty much I think.

With Leeds and Forest next up after that though I think we've given ourselves too much to do now.

My thoughts too but after tonight’s result & if Cardiff lose at Fulham on Friday night the door might just be ajar slightly.

If Cardiff lose on Friday the door is wide fcking open now 😉

True but that is not the Swansea way, if they do lose on Friday you can almost guarantee we will follow that with a loss to Leeds & with Derby/Preston playing Brentford/Forest it will be an interesting round of fixtures!

Leeds will be out for revenge after we beat them at their place, but we will be wanting to get the double over them. If cardiff lose Friday our players will be right up for it.

It's on, but completely out of our hands due to stupid results earlier in the season.
Realistically, we'll drop points somewhere between now & the end of the season, so have to hope the Scum also drop points.

I'm more worried about the Forest game than I am Leeds.

Cooperman said:
I'm more worried about the Forest game than I am Leeds.

For me if Leeds, WBA and Brentford play anything near how they can play teams won't have much chance in competing. I fancy us against Forest regardless, but we will need Leeds to have a big off day and ride our luck with them missing chances left right and centre.

Not sure why my post isn't showing?!

I said earlier after last night, it is back on, but unfortunately it's out of our hands due to stupid results earlier in the season (Luton, Stoke, Hull Away etc).

Realistically we'll drop points in the remaining games, so it's up to the rest to drop points too.

I think this result for Leeds is a good thing for us, less need for the win against us. Stoke showed that you can hold Leeds off. Stupid penalty to give away though

Swanjaxs said:
On what planet is a 5-0 hiding holding them off? 🤔

It's all on the day. We can turn them over, just got to think big.

Cooperman said:
Swanjaxs said:

It's all on the day. We can turn them over, just got to think big.
Absolutely mate.
Cardiff managed to get amongst them, so no reason we can't have a square go too.

First goal for me will be crucial.

Leeds with their tails up will be hard to stop (as Stoke fouund out), but they don't seem to be able to handle the pressure when going behind.

Either way, roll on Sunday 😎

Swanjaxs said:

Didn’t explain myself there, meant up until the penalty and then after that you could see their heads drop.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back