• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

if you ever needed proof

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 865

eteb

Michu
Reaction score
that those who are meant to be "impartial" are against us then watch that game

absolutely disgusting officiating which is the common occurence for us now.

dont get me started on that ponce parker either, spends millions and millions to mask his shite tactical ability, then moans like the pretentious cockney ponce that he is when things dont go his own way

hprrible dirty cunts

I’d much rather Cooper go up than that bunch, but I want to thrash him on Saturday. I don’t think Hudds have the horses which is a shame. That said, maybe it’s best to get shot of muff if we’ll have Narch, Watty and Evo in the division next year.

fuck em, rather cooper goes up than that lot

horrible entitled cunts

eteb said:

dont get me started on that ponce parker either, spends millions and millions to mask his shite tactical ability, then moans like the pretentious cockney ponce that he is when things dont go his own way

hprrible dirty c***s
Serious question: are you saying that the ref’s, every single week, are paid off to give bad decisions against us?

Why would they risk their profession for the Swans?

You’re a paranoid numpty and scum fans laugh their heads off at threads like this.

you you mean?

watch the decisions you smelly cunt ffs

7-0 sing a song for salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Weird how they kept getting free kicks when Moore came on, it’s as if they were given the opportunity to limp it to their big man!

eteb said:
you you mean?

watch the decisions you smelly c**t ffs

7-0 sing a song for salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Isn’t he that poor lad who died in a plane crash?

Jesus Christ have some class lad.

Absolutely disgusting post - you’re either:

1. 12 years old

2. Didn’t have a proper education

3. Both.

Grow up ffs.

Roger said:
eteb said:

hprrible dirty c***s
Serious question: are you saying that the ref’s, every single week, are paid off to give bad decisions against us?

Why would they risk their profession for the Swans?

You’re a paranoid numpty and scum fans laugh their heads off at threads like this.

Are you Roger Irrelevant?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back