• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

If you had to choose only one to win?

Same question, but isn’t it harder to choose who you don’t want not to lose these days? Win for either and it’s trumpeted as problem’s over business as usual.

I never thought I’d write this for either game, but I don’t really care.

If it was a straight choice then obviously I'd go for a Swans win. I'm not going to lie though I do enjoy the Six Nations and particularly the Wales V England game. I'll be in a pub with some great company tomorrow to watch after a decent meal out and even though I don't have the slightest idea about the rules, I will enjoy it.

And even though I'm English born, all of my formative years were spent in Swansea so I will, as I always do, be rooting for Wales.

In fact it's my abiding wish that I could somehow legitimately "become" Welsh.

There's some right miserable tw*ts on here aye.. how much is the unlikely double of a Wales and Swans win

Just looked it up.. Swans and Wales to win is 4/1.. England and Rotherham to win is 8/1.. Swans are 11/20 to beat Rotherham.. on what planet are the bookies on..

£5 on 4/1
£5 on 8/1
£5 on Rotherham to win at 11/2

I'd sack the expert who compiles odds for the bookie, I'm not being funny, but backing England and Rotherham double chance is the best bet here

That 8/1 has to be worth a pop.
Only time I've ever bet against us was at Sheffield Utd few weeks back.....hated doing it but lumped on .

I very rarely bet, but Skippy and saint inspired me. £10 on the double, Wales did their part, now I just need a Russell special on Monday... :lol:

To answer the original question, I choose the Swans.

Rugby is a sport played and watched by fat men who are aren’t good enough for other sports.

Swans over Wales every day.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back