• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

** Important ** User passwords

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
There has been some issues with user passwords.

Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum.

Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net

Thanks

There has been some issues with user passwords.

Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum.

Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net

Thanks
Hi Phil, How do I get rid of the Password Resets banner running across the bottom of my laptop screen.

Phil
Has the planetswans.co.uk link been switched off now?

I am using the jackarmy.net site but did have one link still looking for planetswans.co.uk which doesn't work now.

Only asking as it seems very quiet on here at the moment and some might still be using planetswans.co.uk and thinking the site is down?

Last edited:
Phil
Has the planetswans.co.uk link been switched off now?

I am using the jackarmy.net site but did have one link still looking for planetswans.co.uk which doesn't work now.

Only asking as it seems very quiet on here at the moment and some might still be using planetswans.co.uk and thinking the site is down?
That was my problem yesterday mate, I always used the planetswans.co.uk link.

The planetswans.co.uk forward still works for me - directs to Jackarmy.net

What links are you using?

The planetswans.co.uk forward still works for me - directs to Jackarmy.net

What links are you using?
I’ve deleted it now but it was saved as a favourite and went to the forum page I think if not directly to the football forum

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back