• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Incredible painting of Freddie Mercury

It's good, but the mouth is a bit iffy, everything else it's perfectly done

Fuck me it's becoming like a sixth form canteen around here.

Proper sad :roll:

Very good, not sure about the eyes though, looks like he is busting for a sh*t.

Neath_Jack said:
f**k me it's becoming like a sixth form canteen around here.

Proper sad :roll:

Innit, although I doubt Prosser was ever in the 6th form mind, don't think they had a 6th form in his Approved school :lol:

Darran said:
By my friend Shannon MacDonald.
Wow!!! 😮

On reflection, I must say that painting is ferking amazing, it's a skill, I would be lucky to draw a basic cat, or a matchstick man, I think my drawing painting skills are around the age of a 5 year old.

Looking at it now, with the comment about I made earlier about the eyes, my bad, I can see now, the image she was painting from..

jack123 said:
On reflection, I must say that painting is ferking amazing, it's a skill, I would be lucky to draw a basic cat, or a matchstick man, I think my drawing painting skills are around the age of a 5 year old.

Looking at it now, with the comment about I made earlier about the eyes, my bad, I can see now, the image she was painting from..

She did Mick Jagger and Keith Richards recently.

Attachments

• 1659FE9D-3930-4340-8262-36C35583D9DA.jpeg
    630.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 89B3AB15-5BC4-4FC8-BE77-970BF814588B.jpeg
    636.2 KB · Views: 115
Darran said:
She did Mick Jagger and Keith Richards recently.

Wow, Absolutely brilliant..I like the Keith Richards one, cool as ferk.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back