• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

INEOS abandons Bridgend

LeonWasTheDog's

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
This is a kick in the balls for South Wales:

https://twitter.com/INEOSGrenadier/status/1336320175289769984?s=20

This was supposed to be one of the flagship new opportunities providing 500 or so jobs in Bridgend plus all the hundreds, if not thousands, of associated jobs. But now they've gone to France, as the new site in their own words "gives excellent access to supply chains, automotive talent and target markets".

It's bleedin obvious they'd be better off there given the larger market and still uncertainty around Brexit. But what's left for Wales? Where are the jobs going to come from? Anyone else concerned about what the next few years could be like?

Well done all the Welsh Brexit voters. You are now reaping the rewards of your stupidity, and this is just the start as Boris stiches you up in Brussels.

Pegojack said:
Well done all the Welsh Brexit voters. You are now reaping the rewards of your stupidity, and this is just the start as Boris stiches you up in Brussels.

‘Fun’ times ahead Pego. We’re in trouble at work and shedding staff (yes, Brexit related again).

I envy what you’ve been able to do at the moment, that’s for sure.

That Ratcliffe feller is one grade a bell-end. He's a traitor, alongside that Dyson cnt.

BrynCartwright said:
That Ratcliffe feller is one grade a bell-end. He's a traitor, alongside that Dyson cnt.

High profile leave campaigner who reckoned Brexit would be a great thing for the country.
Pulls out of building his iconic new British vehicle in Bridgend in favour of a plant in France.
He's also moved to Monaco.
What a complete sh1t

Itchysphincter said:
But they need us more than we need them.

Or something like that.

It's OK, we have something oven ready... probably our goose cooked.

Itchysphincter said:

Or something like that.

Frankly, and I can tell you from this side of the Channel, the Europeans are past caring and preparing for hard Brexit.
How would you react to someone who voluntarily left your golf club but insisted on retaining all members benefits free of charge and said you should allow it because you would still get to play them now and again?
My response would be "feck off, and stick your golf clubs up your arse while you're at it".
I suspect Boris is going to be told a version of that tonight.

One line of thinking regarding Brexit is that the people voted out and that anything other than a no deal Brexit would be a sell out to the people of the UK.

Trampie said:
One line of thinking regarding Brexit is that the people voted out and that anything other than a no deal Brexit would be a sell out to the people of the UK.

I agree. They have to feel the full pain before they finally wake up and place the blame where it belongs.

Pegojack said:
Itchysphincter said:

Or something like that.

Frankly, and I can tell you from this side of the Channel, the Europeans are past caring and preparing for hard Brexit.
How would you react to someone who voluntarily left your golf club but insisted on retaining all members benefits free of charge and said you should allow it because you would still get to play them now and again?
My response would be "feck off, and stick your golf clubs up your arse while you're at it".

Exactly. Any deal would be much worse than the UK has already got of course. No deal or Australian deal as Boris loves to spin it, would be a catastrophe. It was all going to be so easy with loads of money for the NHS. Time to taste the medicine that the snake oil salesmen have sold you.

Pegojack said:
Itchysphincter said:

Or something like that.

And frankly the British couldn’t give a shite what the Europeans think.
Imagine handing in a notice to quit your membership of a golf club and at the end of that notice, you were still being harassed by the golf club. Only one thing left to do and that is 🖕 them.

Pegojack said:
Trampie said:

I agree. They have to feel the full pain before they finally wake up and place the blame where it belongs.
Nothing to do with you, as you don’t live in the U.K.

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:

And frankly the British couldn’t give a shite what the Europeans think.
Imagine handing in a notice to quit your membership of a golf club and at the end of that notice, you were still being harassed by the golf club. Only one thing left to do and that is 🖕 them.

Erm, they're not harassing us though. Hope you're not one of those that will lose their job over it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back