• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

INEOS abandons Bridgend

WxmJax said:
Cardiffjack said:
And frankly the British couldn’t give a shite what the Europeans think.
Imagine handing in a notice to quit your membership of a golf club and at the end of that notice, you were still being harassed by the golf club. Only one thing left to do and that is 🖕 them.

Erm, they're not harassing us though. Hope you're not one of those that will lose their job over it.

Yes they are. It none of the eu business if the U.K. decides if the want to support certain industries with state aid. What evidence do you have that people will lose their jobs.

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:
I agree. They have to feel the full pain before they finally wake up and place the blame where it belongs.
Nothing to do with you, as you don’t live in the U.K.

But he does live in the real world, so not sure you've got a leg to stand on in this argument.

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:

But he does live in the real world, so not sure you've got a leg to stand on in this argument.

I don’t think anyone who voted remain lives in the real world.

https://twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/1336669358752460804

Cardiffjack said:
JackSomething said:

I don’t think anyone who voted remain lives in the real world.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It didn't take long to flush the Boris arse kissers out, did it?
Or one of them, at least.

Cardiffjack said:
WxmJax said:
Erm, they're not harassing us though. Hope you're not one of those that will lose their job over it.

Yes they are. It none of the eu business if the U.K. decides if the want to support certain industries with state aid. What evidence do you have that people will lose their jobs.

Are you really that thick? Of course the EU doesn't give a toss what the UK does - as long as it doesn't expect free access to the Single Market. But that's exactly what arseh*le Boris is asking for now, on his knees in Brussels.
What evidence do we have that people will lose their jobs? The good folk in Bridgend might have something to say about that.

Cardiffjack said:
WxmJax said:

Except we have a service and finance based economy. I expect Airbus and Vauxhall will be gone from my area within 2’years.

WxmJax said:
Cardiffjack said:
And frankly the British couldn’t give a shite what the Europeans think.
Imagine handing in a notice to quit your membership of a golf club and at the end of that notice, you were still being harassed by the golf club. Only one thing left to do and that is 🖕 them.

Nah, they’ve always been a bit - shall we say - “introverted” and suspicious of outsiders in the Forest of Dean.

Longlostjack said:
Nah, they’ve always been a bit - shall we say - “introverted” and suspicious of outsiders in the Forest of Dean.

Only of people who look like you.
And I live in Lisvane, Cardiff. Butt 😀

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:
I agree. They have to feel the full pain before they finally wake up and place the blame where it belongs.

So you agree the whole project is a monumental fuck up then?

The UK is set to become a tax haven for the very rich, the sweatshop of Europe.
Ever wonder why the ERG are so keen to leave without a deal? It protects them not us. They will no longer have to use foreign tax havens when they can have one here.

Farming, industry, employment protection rights, food standards all flushed down the shitter. But “WeVe gOt OuR CuNtrY bAcK”

“We hold all the cards”

“Oven ready”

“Easiest deal in history”

You were lied to.

An Australian style deal is lying to the bitter end as an Australian style deal is no deal.

You’ve been conned and you’ll suffer like the rest of us.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back