• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Ken Bruce messing with my head?

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Since the start of the year, Popmaster seems so much harder, or is it just me?

Can't say I've noticed any significant change but my problem is, because I haven't had any interest in chart music and daytime radio since June 1993, as every year goes by, the balance between the era I know about and everything that came after that, shifts further against me as well as deterioration in my powers of recollection and speed of thought.

It's the cheating going on that's spoiling it. No time to think now because of Googlers. The two in the champions League play off to be in the final were both cheating. One gave an answer as "The English Beat" which is what "The Beat" were known as in America. Fortunately the guy that was already in the final absolutely annihilated them.

WxmJax said:
It's the cheating going on that's spoiling it. No time to think now because of Googlers. The two in the champions League play off to be in the final were both cheating. One gave an answer as "The English Beat" which is what "The Beat" were known as in America. Fortunately the guy that was already in the final absolutely annihilated them.

Yes, I've noticed some more in the last week or so. Sometimes it's quite obvious and it does spoil it tbh.

Who is Taylor Swift? Is he any good? Can you hum any songs for me?

Glyn1 said:
Who is Taylor Swift? Is he any good? Can you hum any songs for me?

She was at the Radio 1 big weekend at singleton a couple of years back. Closed the show

No, I can't hum any.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back