• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ken Bruce Radio 2

Robbie

First Team Player
Reaction score
Just played Island Girl , Elton John , which i like , followed by Def Leppard , Take What you Want .
Great range of musical choice there .

Remember the late , great Chris Needs on his nighttime Radio Wales show playing some classical piece followed by Thunderstruck by AC/DC , bet some of his listeners fell off their rocking chairs at that at that change of direction . :)

Darran said:
I used to like Elton.

Yes , he is not to every ones musical taste , going down to The Liberty in a few weeks time to see him .

Nice to have shows on our doorstep instead of trekking miles to see an act , no hotels , transport arrangements and fuel costs to take into account now .

Robbie said:
Darran said:
I used to like Elton.

Yes , he is not to every ones musical taste , going down to The Liberty in a few weeks time to see him .

Nice to have shows on our doorstep instead of trekking miles to see an act , no hotels , transport arrangements and fuel costs to take into account now .

I absolutely agree with you.

Listening to him now is like Dot Cotton in the laundrette.

Good enjoyment. I love music shows that go from one genre to another.
YouTube when it first came out was amazing, (it still is) the songs I thought I'd never hear again keep me and my missus up for hours on end.

Rage against the machine one minute, clannard the next.....Depeche mode then Morristown Orpheus whilst having a slurp on a Friday.

I remember captain sham, Llangy, ECB , Fath and captain random 10-15 years ago making Friday nights memorable on here.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back