• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Racism Funny?

Lionel Rishi trying to ingratiate himself with his gammon target audience by telling lame racist jokes. How sad.

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't a Tory cnut.

He's a total prat. Entitled and indulged, and nasty with it. His devotion to 'Charter Cities' are revolting.

Leaky Truss has it in the bag. Our nuclear secrets will soon be in the Sun.

What a choice. What a shit country we are.

Darran said:
Rishi seems to think so. đź‘€

https://twitter.com/lbc/status/1552723590075891712?s=21&t=lagwhhmQ_3IlmGvI8Xb-EA

He's about as funny as dish water and 10 times as useless, they'll all be screaming for spaffer within 6 months, if he or Truss [ugly fuking woman] gets the gig.

They needed to move away from any of spaffer's cabinet cronies, to get any credibility back into the vipers nest, as it is fukall will change no matter how much they try and big themselves up.

If I walked up to him and said I liked his tad he'd have me quite rightly arrested, pillock.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back