• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is the momentum with us?

Hammy said:
Fireboy said:
This^

I think brentford will struggle to pick themselves up after losing the last 2 games after winning the previous 7.

We have to continue the positivity and get stuck into them on sunday.

Our system is now working much better than earlier in the season; as well as momentum we have the game plan to see this through. Bring on Cardiff in the final 😁

Yes, we seem to be a more stronger and as you say we have a bit of momentum with us.

Just hope that cooper can carry on the positivity of his celebration after the final whistle.

exiledclaseboy said:
We were promoted after finishing sixth in 1988. And we finished that season with 70 points.

Omens.

Bigger omen
2022 we beat Forest and Reading two teams instrumental tonight. Cardiff were also in the playoffs too.

We had Brentford in the semis once but I don’t like to talk about the final

Darran said:
sainthelens said:
Scum will be fuming we have once again rained on their parade. We just won't go away!
Beat Brentford then Scum will play their 2nd leg the following night....will they bottle it again? Shades of years gone by shining bright.

https://twitter.com/matthewjamesali/status/1286033801177595905?s=21
Beating em in the final would be the funniest most joyous sporting event of all time.

Lovely touch by Eames putting all the flags in the dressing room tonight and pumping out Yma O Hydd.

Legend

Ebo said:
exiledclaseboy said:
We were promoted after finishing sixth in 1988. And we finished that season with 70 points.

Omens.

Bigger omen
2022 we beat Forest and Reading two teams instrumental tonight. Cardiff were also in the playoffs too.

We had Brentford in the semis once but I don’t like to talk about the final

Thats a heck of a crystal ball you've got :)

Ebo said:
Lovely touch by Eames putting all the flags in the dressing room tonight and pumping out Yma O Hydd.

Legend

Fair play

https://twitter.com/kitman_swans/status/1286040380656496641

Fireboy said:
Hammy said:
Our system is now working much better than earlier in the season; as well as momentum we have the game plan to see this through. Bring on Cardiff in the final 😁

Yes, we seem to be a more stronger and as you say we have a bit of momentum with us.

Just hope that cooper can carry on the positivity of his celebration after the final whistle.

He may need a rest after that

I said post lockdown that the youthful element of our side may help us get back up to speed quicker than other sides. Could it be that we are peaking perfectly?

Yeovil Jack said:
I said post lockdown that the youthful element of our side may help us get back up to speed quicker than other sides. Could it be that we are peaking perfectly?

And ironically we can thank thirty-something Routs for his goals on the night. Just a crazy situation all over.

Pentyrchjack said:
Ebo said:

Legend

Fair play

https://twitter.com/kitman_swans/status/1286040380656496641

Get in mighty Londonjacks flag up there, former member but lifetime honorary member :D :D :D :D :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back