• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Trump going to jail?

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,104
The trumpsters will go berserk on reading that🤣🤣🤣

The Dems seem to shy away from this kind of action when they get into power. They have preferred reconciliation and unity - plus who in America wants to jail an ex-President...

However, I truly hope they go after his enablers, one and all.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped

This one might be refiled now

Darran said:
:lol:

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN27N0SS?__twitter_impression=true

Let's hope so.

DJack said:
The Dems seem to shy away from this kind of action when they get into power. They have preferred reconciliation and unity - plus who in America wants to jail an ex-President...

I think they might change their mind re ex presidents on this one DJ.

Fireboy said:
DJack said:

I think they might change their mind re ex presidents on this one DJ.

To be honest I hope so too.

I think his biggest worry is that the £400m he owes has just become quite a lot more difficult for him to get forgiven as he no longer has any power. It’s one thing getting huge debts written off if you’re the leader of the free world, it’s quite another if you’re the bloke who hosts the Apprentice.
Some family members may find their lives somewhat different. I imagine they’ll be crapping themselves. Apart from Melania, who’s probably overjoyed. She’ll have been on the phone to those divorce lawyers before the words ‘we are now ready to declare’ left Wolf Blitzer’s mouth.

Londonlisa2001 said:
I think his biggest worry is that the £400m he owes has just become quite a lot more difficult for him to get forgiven as he no longer has any power. It’s one thing getting huge debts written off if you’re the leader of the free world, it’s quite another if you’re the bloke who hosts the Apprentice.
Some family members may find their lives somewhat different. I imagine they’ll be crapping themselves. Apart from Melania, who’s probably overjoyed. She’ll have been on the phone to those divorce lawyers before the words ‘we are now ready to declare’ left Wolf Blitzer’s mouth.

Guaranteed security on the tax payer for life.

They'll be fine, not that their lives were anywhere near tough, in previous to the last 4 years.

Londonlisa2001 said:

Aye and the bank are all ready to call the debt in.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back