• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Shots Fired At Trump Rally ...

Not surprised this happened at all. The message from both sides throughout this election cycle has been: "If the other guy wins, America is dead forever!", so with that kind of framing, this is just expected behaviour at this point, and we still have months of increasing tensions ahead of us before November.

Innit. Thick as mince.

It was the American veterans's opinion amongst many others that did it for me. You know claiming that a photographed moment in time would become historic, iconic and never forgotten because of the Star Spangled Banner on show. Now get back to your office and writing your memoirs for your new book "photocopier down". LOL!

Oh ffs 🤦🏼

Comparing historic world wars to some yank lunatic with a gun.

Seen it all now 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe 'Times Of India' have got it wrong also? LOL! I remember I said it way before them, that's what supberb perception, intelligence, common sense and critical thinking is all about! LOL!!!! "Righty tighty lefty loosey".

Maybe 'Times Of India' have got it wrong also? LOL! I remember I said it way before them, that's what supberb perception, intelligence, common sense and critical thinking is all about! LOL!!!! "Righty tighty lefty loosey".
Go watch another YouTube video on “Groundwork’s for idiots” and order some concrete for that empty head of yours.

LOL

Go watch another YouTube video on “Groundwork’s for idiots” and order some concrete for that empty head of yours.

LOL
Even prestigious 'Time Magazine' is agreeing with me now, albeit many hours after my astute and grown-up perceptive take?

QUOTE: "Witty, like some others, compared it to Joe Rosenthal’s AP photo of U.S. Marines raising the American flag on Iwo Jima in World War II—an image so memorable to so many that it inspired a memorial."

There does rather appear to be mounting undeliable proof that those that have zero ability to recognise/perceive 'the-bleeding-bloody-obvious' are the very ones throwing about the "thick as mince" accusation. Too thick to realise that they are the thick ones in the first place.... LOL!!!!

Some delicious irony there! Tell me if 'The News At Ten' came on TV with chimes coinciding with 10:00pm, would you then blame ITV for getting wrong, because your slow watch showed 9:45pm. LOL!!!!

Even prestigious 'Time Magazine' is agreeing with me now, albeit many hours after my astute and grown-up perceptive take?

QUOTE: "Witty, like some others, compared it to Joe Rosenthal’s AP photo of U.S. Marines raising the American flag on Iwo Jima in World War II—an image so memorable to so many that it inspired a memorial."

There does rather appear to be mounting undeliable proof that those that have zero ability to recognise/perceive 'the-bleeding-bloody-obvious' are the very ones throwing about the "thick as mince" accusation. Too thick to realise that they are the thick ones in the first place.... LOL!!!!

Some delicious irony there! Tell me if 'The News At Ten' came on TV with chimes coinciding with 10:00pm, would you then blame ITV for getting wrong, because your slow watch showed 9:45pm. LOL!!!!
Ignore him he’s very rude.

Thanks! Astounding how someone can fail to recognise the historical significance of a flag photograph (Apollo 11 mission on moon, Iwo Jima, ground zero) that has a bleeding bloody obvious certainty to become historical, iconic and remembered.

I mean a picture of a bloodied former and future president of the U.S.A with a huge American flag to rear seconds after a failed assassination attempt is ten-a-penny stuff in the archive vault? LOL!!!!

That image is of enormous significance. Huge.
Hence I guess why many of Trumps opponents are now saying that he "played to the camera(s)". And why some are even saying that the whole thing was a hoax to gain electoral support.
My guess he was high on his own adrenaline when that picture was taken, he was one of two things i.e. either extremely brave or extremely foolish, because how could he have known at that stage that the threat had been neutraised?
I guess he is a 'sociapath' and he probably has very little fear anyhow and that may explain things?
He has been gifted a PR-dream despite the negative expereince imo, because Presidents and leaders are meant to be of type that would inspire and lead everyone into battle. And he 100% came across like that in the video and pictures.

Hence I guess why many of Trumps opponents are now saying that he "played to the camera(s)". And why some are even saying that the whole thing was a hoax to gain electoral support.
My guess he was high on his own adrenaline when that picture was taken, he was one of two things i.e. either extremely brave or extremely foolish, because how could he have known at that stage that the threat had been neutraised?
I guess he is a 'sociapath' and he probably has very little fear anyhow and that may explain things?
He has been gifted a PR-dream despite the negative expereince imo, because Presidents and leaders are meant to be of type that would inspire and lead everyone into battle. And he 100% came across like that in the video and pictures.
Trump is no leader, the guy is an egomaniac.

"how could he have known at that stage that the threat had been neutraised?"

The Secret Service shouted "Shooter is down" a few times, before they lifted him up - and of course after he put his shoes back on.😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back