• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Iwan Morgan

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,097

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
What’s his contract situation?

Looks hell of a player.

Risc said:
What’s his contract situation?

Looks hell of a player.

Don't think it matters, if someone wants him, they'll take him, especially as our academy is now level 2.

Man Utd signed his striker partner tonight Biancheri recently from Cardiff. Not sure how much compensation they had for him.

Chief said:
Don't think it matters, if someone wants him, they'll take him, especially as our academy is now level 2.

Man Utd signed his striker partner tonight Biancheri recently from Cardiff. Not sure how much compensation they had for him.

When a player turns 17 (as Iwan did in January) they can sign a professional contract and academy status ceases to have anything to do with it. Whether he (or his agents) want a contract now is another matter. Still a first year scholar, scoring for fun and making steps into u21s football.

jasper_T said:
When a player turns 17 (as Iwan did in January) they can sign a professional contract and academy status ceases to have anything to do with it. Whether he (or his agents) want a contract now is another matter. Still a first year scholar, scoring for fun and making steps into u21s football.

Would find it surprising if a player would not want the security of a professional contract when in this industry you're only a significant injury away from it all being over! But you'd know more about it than me Jasp. Hope we can get him tied down though, may be a bit more difficult as he's apparently a Cardiff Fan :lol: (according to the world of twitter)

Risc said:
Would find it surprising if a player would not want the security of a professional contract when in this industry you're only a significant injury away from it all being over! But you'd know more about it than me Jasp. Hope we can get him tied down though, may be a bit more difficult as he's apparently a Cardiff Fan :lol: (according to the world of twitter)

The way I hear it he didn't enjoy his time at Cardiff much and loves it here by comparison. Similar story to a couple of others. I'm reasonably confident it will all get sorted in the near future, as it did with Cotterill and Lloyd last season. And if it doesn't it won't be a club of Cardiff's stature that steals him away.

jasper_T said:
The way I hear it he didn't enjoy his time at Cardiff much and loves it here by comparison. Similar story to a couple of others. I'm reasonably confident it will all get sorted in the near future, as it did with Cotterill and Lloyd last season. And if it doesn't it won't be a club of Cardiff's stature that steals him away.

Good stuff! Cheers

Josh Thomas also banging them in for national team.

Another goal today for Iwan Morgan.

https://twitter.com/sgorio/status/1640704083173720064

NeathJack said:
Another goal today for Iwan Morgan.

https://twitter.com/sgorio/status/1640704083173720064

Missed a few, but hopefully he can grab an equaliser at least.

Looks a big talent.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back